shape
carat
color
clarity

DBTY necklace with SQUARE stones?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
The new Tiffany catalog has a three strand "Jazz" or "Swing" or something Diamonds By The Yard style necklace with ROUND, SQUARE and PEAR maybe, MARQUISE? stones all around. The SQUARE ones are def. square emeralds w/o the cut corners rather than PRINCESSES.

Got me thinking ... has anyone ever seen a DBTY style necklace with JUST SQUARE cut stones? Or ASSCHERS?? Oh, would I ever like that! Not near a Tiff''s now so I can''t drop by to look - though I doubt they''d do one even ...

Anyone? Anyone?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Uh-oh, Deco''s getting into a new purchase, lol! I''ve never seen a DBTY with square stones, but I think it would be killer! I''m sure one of the vendors here could accomodate your needs, and I can''t wait to see how it turns out---knowing you, once you get an idea in your head it''s a sure thing, ha ha!
emwink.gif
36.gif
35.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/19/2006 10:48:48 PM
Author: monarch64
once you get an idea in your head it''s a sure thing, ha ha!
Oh I dunno! I only wish I had the budgets and/or mysterious powers of persuasion some of the naughty little "minks" around here do!

''Fraid any new sparkly ideas def. gotta take a back seat to the ol'' wedding band hunt too! But, you know, it couldn''t hurt to a little legwork ..
31.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ha ha Deco, doesn''t it suck to be beholden to one purchase while lustfully thinking about another! Wasn''t it you who had a gorgeous "something blue" necklace made not too long ago? Forgive me, I can''t keep track of everyone''s fabulous purchases.

I can totally envision a DBTY necklace with squares instead of circles, and I am but an amateur, so I would think it shouldn''t be too, too hard to find a vendor who will make it for you!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
I remember seeing a dbty necklace in princess cut stones too but I can''t remember where.
33.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results