shape
carat
color
clarity

custom tungsten spinner ring?

muckyecm

Rough_Rock
Hello,

My fiance wants a tungsten spinner ring for his wedding band. The following images are two ring styles that he likes. Does anyone know of a similar ring, or a custom ring maker who could make these with a spinner?

The other concern of course is that I want the inner spinning layer to be either crackable (like the tungsten) or cut-able (so in a finger-swelling emergency they don't have to amputate the fiance's finger).

mucky155644646.png

mucky65486556.png

Thank you!

muckyecm

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the response, but I visited the website you mentioned and it says this: "Nino925 has specialized in creating superior, handcrafted custom jewelry in .925 sterling silver, yellow gold, white gold and platinum." I don't see any tungsten rings on this website at all. Moreover, this looks like biker jewelry and not wedding bands. Perhaps I am at the wrong website? Or you replied to the wrong post?

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Sorry, I can't link directly but you can find a lot of tungsten spinner rings, including some similar to the ones you posted. I used "men's tungsten spinner ring" on google and one of the first sites was one specialized in men's ring.

I don't know of anyone who truly custom makes tungsten rings (plenty of people doing custom engraving on them, though). The process is not the simplest and tends to be more industrial than artesanal.

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
No need, vise pliers do the job just fine. The eye protection is a good idea, though.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results