carat
color
clarity

*~*~*~*Cupcake Charms for Charm Bracelets*~*~*~*

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Cupcake Charms

This thread is going to be dedicated to pictures of cupcake charms for traditional charm bracelets made out of any metal. I wanted to start out with posting a picture here tonight, but I had technical difficulties!

Maybe someone else will find a great charm to post before I do! I hope that other charm bracelet owners are/wll be interested in looking for cupcake charms!

Deb/AGBF
34.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is the cupcake charm I saw on Etsy made of fine silver clay that inspired my hunt for the cast 18K gold cupcake charm that I am currently having made. I fell in love with this charm.

Deb/AGBF
34.gif

silvercupcakewithsprinkles3.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is the last charm that I bought for my own bracelet; it is the Tiffany gold cupcake charm and I had been going back and forth about whether to buy it for years! I finally took the plunge (unfortunately just days

after the price had been raised!).

Deb/AGBF
34.gif

TiffanyLoveCupcake.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
5/2/2010 3:44:01 AM
Author: ma re

Those are such lovely pieces!
mr. ma re-I cannot take credit for them in any way, but I appreciate your looking at the thread and commenting. I know that you are a connoisseur! Best regards,

Deb/AGBF
34.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/2/2010 1:43:33 AM
Author: AGBF

This is the cupcake charm I saw on Etsy made of fine silver clay that inspired my hunt for the cast 18K gold cupcake charm that I am currently having made. I fell in love with this charm.

Deb/AGBF
34.gif
Deb,

I love this thread and this Etsy charm. Where did you find it on Etsy?

Lori

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
5/2/2010 10:35:13 PM
Author: loriken214

Lori-I wanted to give you a =tags&includes[1]=title:2o8h065d]link to the Etsy site where you could find the cupcake charm I liked in fine silver! The sculptress will do it any way you like it, with sprinkles or without, with a cherry or without, etcetera!

She really aims to please. The cupcake is cute as a charm or as a necklace, too! I have been feeling like wearing cupcakes lately...and in general I am not someone who wears food as jewelry!!!

Deb/AGBF
34.gif

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
Pandora sells a cupcake charm - but obviously the style is different and it would fit only on one of those styles of bracelets, but I have a bracelet and really want the cupcake charm - it''s so pretty! :)

cupcake

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
5/3/2010 9:18:55 PM
Author: Maevie

Pandora sells a cupcake charm - but obviously the style is different and it would fit only on one of those styles of bracelets, but I have a bracelet and really want the cupcake charm - it's so pretty! :)

cupcake
Maevie-I am very partial to cupcake charms and therefore to the Pandora cupcake charm, but I am resistant to the idea of a Pandora bracelet because it limits one to Pandora charms. One cannot buy any other

brand. Only a Pandora charm will fit on the bracelet.

AGBF
34.gif

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
Cupcake

I just got this one for my b-day. James Avery is popular (and maybe only available) here in the South.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
5/4/2010 9:48:36 PM
Author: ChloeTheGreat

Cupcake

I just got this one for my b-day. James Avery is popular (and maybe only available) here in the South.
ChloeTheGreat-James Avery isn't just for southerners! I have the gold nativity bracelet he makes, and I am from Connecticut, which is in New England! I love the cupcake, which I would get in gold if I were to

get it (but I don't think I need a third cupcake on my bracelet!). Do you have the gold or the silver?

AGBF
34.gif

jamesaverycupcake.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have the Pandora cupcake on mine and love it. Of course my daughter ALSO loves her and it is a daily reminder for her to ask for cake
20.gif

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
I have the charm in sterling silver (along with the rest of my bracelet.)

I love to bake (and am quite good, if I do say so myself
2.gif
) and also the cupcake served as my birthday "cake" this year!

Enjoy your collecting! (BTW, *LOVE* the Tiffany cupcake charm...would buy it if it weren''t for the pricetag!)

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/3/2010 3:08:47 PM

Date:
5/2/2010 10:35:13 PM
Author: loriken214

Lori-I wanted to give you a =tags&includes[1]=title:2o8h065d]link to the Etsy site where you could find the cupcake charm I liked in fine silver! The sculptress will do it any way you like it, with sprinkles or without, with a cherry or without, etcetera!

She really aims to please. The cupcake is cute as a charm or as a necklace, too! I have been feeling like wearing cupcakes lately...and in general I am not someone who wears food as jewelry!!!

Deb/AGBF
34.gif
Thank you Deb! I''m so excited to start my cupcake charm bracelet!

Lori

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/2/2010 1:58:25 AM

This is the last charm that I bought for my own bracelet; it is the Tiffany gold cupcake charm and I had been going back and forth about whether to buy it for years! I finally took the plunge (unfortunately just days

after the price had been raised!).

Deb/AGBF
34.gif
This one is adorable.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AussieNic posted in another Etsy, for her daughter. Her daughter prefers to wear it on a necklace, although she has a charm bracelet.

AGBF
34.gif

EtsyCupcakeCharmSilverAndCrystals.jpg

AussieNic

Rough_Rock
A couple of pics of the Cupcake Charm that AGBF/Deb, posted above. Not too sure on my resizing skills, and i really need to invest in a macro lens for my hubby as well i think.. anyway, here it is.

mini-cupcakej.jpg

AussieNic

Rough_Rock
Here is one from the top. Loving the brightness of the crystals. My DD is absolutely in love with her new charm. eta: They don't look so bright after i resized it
7.gif
it is gorgeous though. thanks again Deb for originally posting it, otherwise i would never had seen it. It was my first Etsy purchase too.

mini-cupcakej2.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really love it, AussieNic! Thanks for posting the real life photos!

Deb/AGBF
34.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results