shape
carat
color
clarity

Crafftygrrl''s New Toys--Yossi, Locke & Antique Jade

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
As mentioned in a previous thread, I got some great Yossi 24K earrings.
Many, many thanks Rainbow Trout for posting the link. I have been mostly lurking for the past month or so because I have be sooooo busy.

Recently, I also picked up some new jewelry to replace the stuff that was stolen earlier in the year.

Below is a picture of all the gold pieces.

I hope everyone likes this. Movie Zombie will like the Mandarin Garnet ring. The stone reminds me so much of her avatar.

HappyFamily1.jpg

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
Here''s an antique jade bangle I picked up on ebay.
It''s very pretty. My saleswoman at Neiman''s loves it as did the saleswoman in Cartier.

CjadeBangle.jpg

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
Here''s a close up of the Elizabeth Locke ring its Mandarin and Malaven(?) garnet. It''s so different, yet very wearable.

CElizLMandRing.jpg

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
I also wanted to show everyone how I was wearing my sapphire--it''s now my ering. It looks so pretty!!!

SWeddingSet1.jpg

momothree

Shiny_Rock
I just popped on PS for a minute but had to stop and say "WOW." Those dangly earrings and the Elizabeth Locke ring are simply amazing. You, Movie Zombie and AGBF have enlightened me to the world of high carat gold and I hope to be joining you in that purchase department one of these days (give me a chance to recover from recent re-set first...). Also the sapphire looks great with the eternity band -- lots o' bling but in a very refined way.
Also also, was not aware that you had jewelry stolen. That's awaful!!! Hopefully nothing too special was gone...

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
LOVE EVERYTHING!!!!! YUMMY!!!!!!!

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
Here''s a close up of the Yossi earrings. My saleswoman at Neiman''s loves these too. She''s going to start hunting the Signed Pieces site.

Yossi_CloseUp.jpg

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
Here''s an ear shot. The ear shots are not wonderful--I''m taking them myself and hoping for the best.

YossiEshot.jpg

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
Here''s the Locke earrings. These replace the one''s that were stolen. They are citrine with cognac diamond. They sparkle so much!

ELockeering.jpg

widget

Ideal_Rock
Oooooh, thank you so much for posting your new treasures, CG!! They''re all fabulous!

I too have become a huge fan of high karat gold jewelry...thanks mostly to AGBF and MZ. I just can''t look at it enough!

I think my favorite are the fat Yossi hoops....just wonderful!
3.gif

And of course it''s always a treat to get to revisit that sapphire wonder....

Thanks!
widget

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
Rainbow Trout,

You can be my enabler ANYTIME!!!! :bigsmile:]

Now if you can find me a Cartier Tankissme (large size) 18K bracelet watch...at a similar discount....

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, they are awesome. I love it all. Nice to see that sapphire again too. Makes me want some yellow gold now. Those pieces are really outstanding Claudia.
30.gif
30.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Wonderful pieces! Love them all!

cheers--Sharon

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Crafty your new jewelry is gorgeous! I love that high karat YG!
36.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!!! I''ve been in love with your sapphire for a while! Looks great as an ering. Love the gold pieces also.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, Claudia! I love everything! The wide Yossi Harari earrings take the cake, however! (Well...not compared to your sapphire!)

I love the hand and ear shots and wish you joy wearing all those pieces!

Deb
34.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, gorgeous pieces! I especially love that ring with the mandarin garnet - to die for!!!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
movie zombie loves all the warm high karat gold w/ or w/o pretty garnet ....movie zombie drooling all over herself......movie zombie even likes pretty blue sapphire.....movie zombie

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love all of it..Just beautiful..and your "new" e-ring and wedding band look fabulous on you..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results