shape
carat
color
clarity

Cartier Trinity Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
The woman at my local store was a beyotch. Took my money elsewhere, how silly is it to say I should just order and be stuck?! I really think a rolling ring does fit a bit differently from a normal single band...it needs room to roll and so it has to have some looseness, but then it can be too loose once it rolls over the knuckles. Cartier was nothing but lovely and this was a small purchase. They would get my business anytime.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2007 10:14:09 AM
Author: Harriet
Tacori,

I can''t believe you didn''t have a shot!

Oh, I was put under. Had an IV. Mine were impacted so it is consider surgery. The hospital I got mine out in did it in the same ward as cosmetic surgery. The lady next to me asked what I was getting done.
23.gif
It was pretty funny. I was only 19 at the time! I just meant I only took two of the pain killers *after*. The longer you wait the worse it will be.

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
i was looking around the celebrity bling thread and noted on page 90 ( i think) katie holmes was wearing her trinity ring with her wedding band on the same ring finger. she is a tall girl and probably has long fingers but she seemed to have enough room for this. i don''t like them together but thought it may help somebody who was worried about the size of the ring. hth.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bumping for WOO.
1.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gosh, you guys got me wanting one now.
39.gif
I guess when I go to Hawaii next month I will go try one on since we doen''t have a Cartier where I live.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m with you, Skippy! All of a sudden I desperately NEED a Cartier Trinity ring! Hmmm...I wonder why?! I''m already figuring out how soon I can make the two hour trek to the Cartier boutique closest to me!

And how hot is it that you''re going to go to the Cartier boutique in Hawaii?! I think a rolling ring is a suitable vacation souvenir, don''t you?!
27.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is! I would love to have gotten mine from Paris, just like another poster.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooooh-Paris! That''s perfect, really! I don''t think I can wait that long, though...it will probably be a while before I get back to Paris!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Feb 08 I am going to Paris for my hubby's birthday. I know it is a terrible time of year to go but he wants to go to some car show for his birthday. I am not waiting to see that ring in Paris, plus I am guessing the exchange rate might make it scary
32.gif
2of2things you are tooooo cute. That would be funny if a bunch of us bought a rolling ring. It reminds me of the times my girlfriends and I go purse shopping and we all get one! Very naughty
31.gif
31.gif
Actually it happened last month; peer pressure can be fun sometimes
9.gif
, especially if it isn't too over the top.heehee

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/13/2007 1:15:42 PM
Author: Skippy123
39.gif
I guess when I go to Hawaii next month I will go try one on since we doen''t have a Cartier where I live.
HI:

I tried ''everything'' at both stores in Honolulu last July, BUT for the rolling ring...LOL; and the staff were very gracious...such wonderful stuff at Cartier...(where is that drooling icon?)

cheers--Sharon

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2007 10:31:53 PM
Author: canuk-gal

Date: 4/13/2007 1:15:42 PM
39.gif
I guess when I go to Hawaii next month I will go try one on since we doen't have a Cartier where I live.
HI:

I tried 'everything' at both stores in Honolulu last July, BUT for the rolling ring...LOL; and the staff were very gracious...such wonderful stuff at Cartier...(where is that drooling icon?)

cheers--Sharon

Oh, that is good to know.
9.gif
I like nice and helpful people; I hate going into snobby stores. That always turns me off, especially since I worked retail years ago.

Wow, they have 2 locations? I saw there is one in Ala Moana which I could easily walk to from the Hilton Hawaiian. I am not sure about the Royal Hawaiian; I am trying to picture that. Is it where Hermes is in that 3 story brown building close to the Cheesecake Factory?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Never mind; it is where the Cheesecake Factory and Hermes are located. I wonder what floor or probably the 1st and is it tucked in the back or up front? Cool; I can probably figure it out when I get there. Both locations are very close. Thanks!!!!
36.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2007 10:09:51 PM
Feb 08 I am going to Paris for my hubby''s birthday. I know it is a terrible time of year to go but he wants to go to some car show for his birthday. I am not waiting to see that ring in Paris, plus I am guessing the exchange rate might make it scary
32.gif
2of2things you are tooooo cute. That would be funny if a bunch of us bought a rolling ring. It reminds me of the times my girlfriends and I go purse shopping and we all get one! Very naughty
31.gif
31.gif
Actually it happened last month; peer pressure can be fun sometimes
9.gif
, especially if it isn''t too over the top.heehee

Hahaha...I''m pretty sure we''ll all have them very soon, Skippy!
11.gif
And I feel you about the exchange rate...it hurt a little when I was in Spain in October, and Spain''s definitely cheaper than France!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, Spain!!! My husband is dying to go to Spain! Maybe another trip
30.gif
You lucky girl
12.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Spain is tons of fun-I''ve been once before but my boyf had never been. I''m sure you and your husband would have a killer time. We went to Barcelona, Bilbao (the Guggenheim is AMAZING!) and Sevilla. And Madrid really quickly, but I''m not that crazy about Madrid. Spain is one of my favorite places in Europe for sure! (My #1 favorite place is Prague-I love it there so much and I would seriously move there tomorrow if I could!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results