shape
carat
color
clarity

cartier

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
Allright, I know the typical response to these questions is "go to the store" or "call them," but the nearest Cartier I know of is in another state and I have no car and since I don''t need prices exactly the phone will do me no good. SO:

my mom has offered to get me something from Cartier as a graduation gift. YES I know I could get her a better deal elsewhere, she is not that kind of person, just one of those people who doesnt make gems a hobby and goes for brand names...I had to talk her out of Van Cleef''s (mom had a rich childhood...)

I love Cartier and have narrowed it down to two choices: One of the blatantly "cat" like pieces from panthère de cartier, or something small from the Secrets of the Boudoir collection.

Does anyone own any style of the above collections/can the please post pics and (PM if they wish) me a general price estimate? Cartier does not list it on their website, nor dimensions.

Thank you so much!!!

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
oh, and I asked for the prices bc I don''t want to ask her for something she cannot afford, it will make her sad...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results