shape
carat
color
clarity

can you recommend or do you know of

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
online vendors that sell chain necklaces for pendants? I need one in white gold and one in yellow gold. Thank you.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
I don''t want to buy jewelry from Walmart. I guess I will just have to go into some local jewelers. I was hoping I can just shop at home. Oh well.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Q, I hope someone can help you out...I searched through PS''s recommended online vendors and couldn''t find anything like what you are talking about, which I assume is the standard chain a pendant comes on, not a fancy chain such as an omega, rope, venetian, etc. I really don''t know where to find those myself! I know I used to be able to go to J.C. Penney''s (I know that''s not what you want) and buy a plain box chain for pendants by itself, but I can''t seem to find any reputable online vendors who advertise them on their websites. Perhaps you could make a few phone calls to some of PS''s recommended sites and find out if they would sell you one even though they don''t advertise them? Just a thought.

widget

Ideal_Rock
What about doing a google search for "gold chain"...there must be lots of places they can be purchased online.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but can't you be pretty sure of what your getting if the chains are stamped with their karat number and you know how much they weigh?

widget

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would try QVC.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/28/2006 8:25:52 PM
Author: widget
What about doing a google search for ''gold chain''...there must be lots of places they can be purchased online.

Correct me if I''m wrong, but can''t you be pretty sure of what your getting if the chains are stamped with their karat number and you know how much they weigh?

widget
Widget - I did that and lots of sites came up, but I don''t know which vendor is reputable so I know what I am getting.

I was being lazy, but I guess I will just visit some jewelers. Thank everyone for your help.

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
What about Overstock? They seem to have a range of chains. I''m thinking of getting a platinum chain so that I can mix and match future custom pendants.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I've gotten a bunch at QVC (www.qvc.com) so I second Kaleigh's suggestion. They have a ton of lengths and styles to chose from and a great 30 day return policy so you can see if you like it first. I've gotten faceted bead chains (very sparkly) and regular link chains as well. And they're pretty inexpensive.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results