shape
carat
color
clarity

Can you help me find this ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chargeit

Rough_Rock
Hi Friends,
I have seen this wedding band on the web and now that I am engaged, I want to see it again but I didnt save the link. It has tiny cut out diamond flowers all around the band ( you can see your skin through the ring). It is a combination of yellow and white gold. It may be Simon G but I dont remember. Please help.
Thanks so much!
Michelle

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/15/2005 7:35:07 AM
Author:chargeit
I have seen this wedding band on the web and now that I am engaged, I want to see it again but I didnt save the link. It has tiny cut out diamond flowers all around the band ( you can see your skin through the ring).

Someone else (possibly someone about to be married or who was recently married) may be able to help you instantly. I would have to look. Can you describe this a little more? Are the flowers made of diamonds, cut out of the metal, or some combination of the two? If the diamonds do not make up the entire flowers or parts of the flowers, where are they set? If the cut outs are not the flowers or part of the flowers, where are they in the band?

Deb

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is this it? It was the only Simon G. ring I could find with at tleast two colors of gold and diamond flowers.

Deb

SimonGRing.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/15/2005 10:28:50 AM
Author: chargeit
Oh yes yes yes
You are wonderful!

Let us know if you buy it, OK? It would also be great seeing it with another ring if you plan to pair it with something else. (In my opinion, this could be both an e-ring and a wedding band in one, however!)

And thank you for the compliment; it was fun to look.

Best,
Deb

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results