shape
carat
color
clarity

Can you help me find a setting like this?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ddikeht

Rough_Rock
My fiance finally (!) found a setting that she loves. I can only find it one place on the internet, after searching high and low. I cant believe that its rare, perhaps I am not searching for the correct terms.

I know many of you are much more familiar with online offerings, so I would ask... Have you seen anything like this anywhere? I dont even need direct links, you can just point me in the right direction. It must be all princess cut, and prong set.

In addition, I just want to verify that the price is reasonable. The engagement setting seems reasonable at $1465 for platinum, the description being:

This diamond engagement setting is set with six princess-cut diamonds totaling 0.72ct. This setting is available in white or yellow gold and platinum. .72c G VS2

The wedding ring at $2150 seems a bit high, but I could be wrong. It is described as:

This diamond band is prong set with seven princess cut diamonds totaling 0.84ct and is available in white gold, yellow gold, or platinum. .84c H VS2

The site is http://www.adiamor.com/R-1063-R2777-1.htm

Is this reasonable? Can I find something more reasonable, but similar somewhere else? I guess some confirmation from others more knowledgeable than I would make me sleep better.

Thanks in advance!

wed set.JPG

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It sounds like those are very much like THIS only set with princess cut small diamonds not step cut. It may be worth asking Facets if they also have a close match - not everything they have is online.

Shiny42805

Shiny_Rock
Where are you located? A friend of mine just bought that set for his gf in a B&M store 10 minutes away from here. The e-ring, complete with a .50ct center stone of "OK" quality, was $2500 cash.

(We live on Long Island)

Beautiful choice, btw.

ddikeht

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the reply. I live in the Michigan, in the Detroit metro area. Could you get me the name of the store?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results