shape
carat
color
clarity

Can this idea possibly work for a pendant?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Opallover

Rough_Rock
The stone I am working with

9.jpg

9.90 carat n7 Black opal

My idea is an antique look on a black choker style ribbon, with a halo of amethysts surrounding it.

Does that sound like something that would work?

Linda

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh, my god, what a stunning piece that will be! very very stunning! unique and stunning...ok, i''ll quit now
21.gif

movie zombie

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love that idea. Maybe Ana can do her photoshop magic for you. That opal is amazing!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you have this opal in hand already or is this a seller''s picture? ... wondering if this time ''what you see is what you get'' (with your good intentions to match picture and reality) or... there is room for interpretation.

Matching the colors in opal with a frame of colored gems? Very cute, of course
1.gif
I have seen some pieces with multicolour black opal and sets of tiny ''rainbow'' sapphires - quite a blast. These were a custom order at my jeweler''s shop, not online... so, no pictures
8.gif

Opallover

Rough_Rock
I do have own the opal. This is the dealers photo, but I keep them for my ownpurposes. I can't photograph stones. But the stone does look like it's picture. In fact, everything I bought from this dealer matches the actual product, given different light fractions. In fact it seems to glow with lavender. Very pretty stone. Rather proud of it.

Linda

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
imho that stone is awesome enough that it should stand on its own.
Adding too much would take away rather than add something.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2006 1:46:21 PM
Author: strmrdr
imho that stone is awesome enough that it should stand on its own.
Adding too much would take away rather than add something.
I agree. That stone is amazing. I''d keep it simple and let it shine on it''s own.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results