shape
carat
color
clarity

Can someone help me find this piece of Jewelry?

iamsearching

Rough_Rock
Am looking for a bangle type bracelet.
It looks like braided wire forming a semicircle.
Each wire, or group of wires is made of a different metal. I believe Gold, Silver, and bronze (Or at least plated with them) or possibly silver bronze and copper.

It looks similar to the item listed here on amazon, accept it has different metals.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images ... &s=jewelry

Can anyone help me find this item?

Thank you so much.

J

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can definitely help you find the bracelet, but probably not tonight. I have to go out to pick up my daughter now. I have also, never before attached a photo using Pricescope 2.0. This is my first attempt and I think it may come out too small. I found many tri-color, braided bracelets, however. I am confident that I can help you if you are still around in the next few days!

Deb/AGBF
:read:

SearsBraidedBracelet.jpg

iamsearching

Rough_Rock
Yes it is something like that.

However, it is not a movable bracelet. Excuse my lack of proper terminology, but it is firm like an Bangle, but not a complete circle. It is not very fancy, something simple, and there are not gaps between the pieces of metal, it is a tightly wound braid.

I hope that helps, and thank you for looking.

Justin

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
iamsearching said:
Yes it is something like that.

However, it is not a movable bracelet. Excuse my lack of proper terminology, but it is firm like an Bangle, but not a complete circle. It is not very fancy, something simple, and there are not gaps between the pieces of metal, it is a tightly wound braid.

I hope that helps, and thank you for looking.

Justin

I just wanted to make sure you were still participating in the thread, Justin! I will concentrate on bracelets that are more what you are describing (if I understand you correctly). You want a solid bracelet that is open (i.e. not one that completely encircles the wrist). In other words, you want a kind of cuff, but one that is braided and tri-color. If I find some photos, you can tell me which ones are close to what you want and which ones are far off!

Deb/AGBF

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a woman's bracelet, part of a vintage set of a bracelet and earrings by Avon. It came up when I searched for tri-color braided cuffs.

VintageAvonJewelrySet.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This bracelet was described as tri-color herringbone. It also seems to be a bracelet that holds its shape, although I cannot tell for sure from the picture. I do see that it clasps; it is not a cuff!

Tri-ColorHerringbone.jpg

iamsearching

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much for your help.

I looks like both of them in certain ways.

It looks more like the vintage one because as i said it is a solid cuff or semi-circle. And the luster of tone, and color, or the metals is very similar to one piece im looking for.

However the braiding is not just twisted, as it is on the vintage one, but inter-twined like on the newer piece.

Also there are no stubs, at the end of the braiding, the bracelet end just with the braid.

Thanks for the help.

And i will be checking frequently.

Justin

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Justin,

Can you tell us more about the bracelet? Apparently you either already have one or have a picture of one, but want another like the first one. (I had not realized this at the outset.)

Where did the first one come from? Do you know? Do you have any way of finding out? If you have the actual bracelet (as opposed to just a picture of the bracelet), there may be clues to its origin if you do not already know where it came from, on the bracelet. (In other words, why reinvent the wheel if it is not necessary?)

I am really interested in looking for a bracelet that is already made, but do be aware that someone can make one up for you custom-made, too! Some of the Etsy artisans will do so at a very reasonable price, too!

Best wishes,
Deb/AGBF

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results