shape
carat
color
clarity

can or would you wear a yellow gold accented watch with a white gold wedding ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

skphotoimages

Shiny_Rock
Hi,
I have a pretty substantial sized white gold wedding set, and have always worn steel watches, but lately I find myself attracted to yellow gold watches. I should add these are not two tone (because that I would wear), but are rather white with gold bezels or a horn color with yellow gold accents.

Lets see if I can get these photos figured out.

20mk.jpg

skphotoimages

Shiny_Rock
And here is my ring. Sorry for the collage..this is a picture I used years ago to ask a question about lighting and my ring.
darkrings.jpg

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/22/2009 9:50:24 AM
Author: skphotoimages
or this watch.
this watch will be great with your ring!....mix & matching metals and color is popular right now...just be aware of balance in size and number of pieces... wearing a piece that is 2-toned or that has one color from your outfit will pull the pieces together....throwing everything in your box on at the same time is not a good balance...mixing jewelry pieces takes alittle thought and practice.... your choices are a good start to metal mixing your jewelry.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The 2nd watch would be awesome!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would...I have! My wedding set used to be set in YG and I always wore stainless steel watches.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
If people like Princess Di could do it, you can too!

As long as the pieces being mixed are classic in shape/style, substantial in size instead of teensy, and, design-wise, do not compete for attention, you should be able to wear the pieces without them clashing.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I mix metals all the time
1.gif
if you like the look of it, then go for it!

susi

Shiny_Rock
Why not try the watches with your pretty wedding set. Your "eye" will tell you if you like the combination.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results