shape
carat
color
clarity

Brainstorm on Mother's Ring / Family Ring - 3 stone

ChampagneTaste

Rough_Rock
Thinking about a Mother's Ring / Family Ring and wanted your input. As I was perusing the Royal Jewels thread, I came across this ring and I can't get it off my mind. I know, I know , I can't have the royal jewels, but has anyone seen a ring like this before? I just love the scale and weight of the piece. (I have a chunky size 8 3/4 finger)

I would be using Amethyst, Peridot and Blue Topaz (Feb, Aug, Dec) I also like the Leon Mege three stone bezel set piece.
I think these stones would look better set in yellow gold? THoughts on this? I really don't want it to look like the traditional mother's rings of the 80's. I would love to see any PSers mother's rings? Let's get this idea going!

maxmimaring.jpg

r774_01Ww.jpg

sphenequeen

Brilliant_Rock
I love the first "stackable" option that you picked. Pomellato makes a ring called the Nudo that comes in all three of these stones and they are made to be worn combined.

pomellato-nudo.gif

ChampagneTaste

Rough_Rock
Oh my goodness........thank you! This looks perfect. I am going to research this now. Thanks for posting :)

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Also check out the thin bezel threads for a lot of links to craftspeople. Droooool!

ChampagneTaste

Rough_Rock
Lady Disdain..... do you mean, on etsy, or on pricescope. Sorry to be so dense, but I want to look at what you are recommending! :appl:

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
ChampagneTaste said:
Lady Disdain..... do you mean, on etsy, or on pricescope. Sorry to be so dense, but I want to look at what you are recommending! :appl:

It is a thread on thin bezels right here on Jewelry Pieces, on PS. It mentions several great artisans. I would post a link for you, but I get an error message every time I try to post one ;(

pricescope.com/forum/jewelry-pieces/thin-and-delicate-bezel-set-rings-t149663.html (just add www)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results