shape
carat
color
clarity

B&M Store in L.A. . . . 6-prong Tiffany style?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

brian100

Rough_Rock
Hello All,

I got my diamond last night from Whiteflash . . . very nice! Now the search for a setting begins.

Can anyone recommend a good B&M store in the Los Angeles area that would carry a nice 6-prong Tiffany style setting?

Thanks in advance,

Brian

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Do you not like WF''s tiffany setting?

brian100

Rough_Rock
Whiteflash''s seem fine to me. But a setting is something I can judge for myself, so I''d prefer to compare various settings in person. With the diamond itself, I couldn''t figure out anything in the store! The on-line route let me research at my own pace.

Regards,

Brian

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Have you been able to find what you were looking for?

snow_happy

Brilliant_Rock
Hello,

I could be wrong but I think most jewelry stores don''t like setting a diamond that isn''t bought through them? There are some liability issues? If you are looking for a 6-prong tiffany style they can be found at most jewelry stores. A replica of the Tiffany&Co 6-prong however is more difficult to find. The best one I''ve seen came from SuperbCert online.

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results