shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone know where I can find a necklace like this?

dinamit

Shiny_Rock
Hi All!

I hope you can help me.

I absolutely love the style of this necklace, but it's costume jewellery. I would like to find the fine jewellery equivalent.

Does anyone know where I could find something similar in white gold with diamonds? I was thinking it would be nice if the rings are in three types of gold.

Thanks for looking!

dinamit

swarowski necklace.jpg

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
make your own: buy a high karat gold chain and buy some high karat gold stacker rings!

MoZo

dinamit

Shiny_Rock
Thanks MoZo,

That's a great suggestion. Do you know where I could get the stacker rings from?

dinamit

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i think other pricescopers have bought from various vendors....there was a "high gold" thread at one time and a lot of stackers were posted there.

MoZo

dinamit

Shiny_Rock
Thanks again MoZo, though I'm not having much luck finding that thread.

Could you please post a link if you find it?

Many thanks,

dinamit

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
movie zombie said:
jewelry-pieces/do-you-have-a-favorite-gold-designer-t29197.html

many pages of many pieces of high karat gold. be prepared to be dazzled!

Seeing this posting of yours made me nostalgic for "the gold thread", movie zombie! Why aren't we posting to it anymore? I know that I have bought some pieces of gold jewelry in recent history that are not pictured there. I think one of my problems is that I don't have software that can resize photographs. If the thread got active again, though, maybe I'd get motivated to solve my software problems!

We all used to live over there!!!

Deb/AGBF
:read:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
taking the pictures might happened if i thought it was easy enough to post them here w/o having to do a lot of adjustments. is there a tutorial for posting pictures some place on P.2?

i bought an 18k italian gold ring that really is two rings in one that i think you'd enjoy seeing......but i'm lazy.

MoZo

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
movie zombie said:
taking the pictures might happened if i thought it was easy enough to post them here w/o having to do a lot of adjustments. is there a tutorial for posting pictures some place on P.2?

i bought an 18k italian gold ring that really is two rings in one that i think you'd enjoy seeing......but i'm lazy.

I don't know if there's a tutorial. I am always the last to learn anything technical. I want to see your ring, though!

PS-I managed to post some pictures here using Pricescope 2. They were of my charm bracelet. They were just dreadful pictures that no one could see!

Deb

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
AGBF said:
movie zombie said:
jewelry-pieces/do-you-have-a-favorite-gold-designer-t29197.html

many pages of many pieces of high karat gold. be prepared to be dazzled!

Seeing this posting of yours made me nostalgic for "the gold thread", movie zombie! Why aren't we posting to it anymore? I know that I have bought some pieces of gold jewelry in recent history that are not pictured there. I think one of my problems is that I don't have software that can resize photographs. If the thread got active again, though, maybe I'd get motivated to solve my software problems!

We all used to live over there!!!

Deb/AGBF

I use plain old paint to resize and crop my pictures. Surely that is pretty standard?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results