shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone got any information on this necklace/bracelet set?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ArtistJess

Shiny_Rock
Hi all,

My mother found these pieces at a garage sale.. I''ve seen pieces like this before, so I think they are fairly common... Just wondering what kind of stone that is. I will probably end up ebaying it, as I normally don''t wear any big necklaces like this. If you know of a better place for me to try to sell it, please let me know.

Thanks for any and all information!

phpGpfPjkAM.jpg

ringthings

Shiny_Rock
Cute set.

I've got a set with the gray beads, and it has some jade mixed in.
It's not jasper or hematite is it?
I can't remember what the stuff is either. I'll try to remember to ask my family what that's made of, since the gray part is just like yours.

ArtistJess

Shiny_Rock
Oh, it might be hematite.. Not sure but it does look very similar.

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
it photographs just like hematite.If its extra heavy and has a metallic sheen then its probably hematite.Keep in mind that a necklace like this is very common at bead shops,import stores and affordable gift shops.The components to string the necklace are inexpensive to buy at bead shops or gem shows.

ArtistJess

Shiny_Rock
yeah, that''s what i figured too. like i said, i have seen these quite a few places so i know it isn''t worth much. i was just curious about what kind of stone it is.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results