shape
carat
color
clarity

Anybody else make a ring like this one?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hearts12181

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone,

I''m not sure if this is the right forum or RockyTalky, but I''m wondering if you know of an online jewlery store that sells a ring similar to this one.

Thanks!

pe7_1.jpg

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
It''s a beautiful ring. If you are able, I would ask your jeweler to order this from Memoire. Just make sure of the sizing. I''m not sure how they [Memoire] are with returns, so be sure to ask.

hearts12181

Rough_Rock
Thanks Marian and Hudson for your replies. I actually saw this ring in a local store, but thought their markup was quite high given the combined caret weight of the stones is only 0.35. I was hoping to see if I can find it cheaper elsewhere, or find something similar. I really liked the design of this ring, except the width of the band is a bit too thin. Something with a slightly thicker band would be ideal. The setting Hudson suggested looks like a good lead and I''ll check that out. Thank you!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
good find hudson!!! Adwar settings are *very* reasonable, you''d be hard pressed to find something better. By the way, you can''t just order an adwar, you have to go through your local jeweler to get one.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results