shape
carat
color
clarity

Any Other Ripka Junkies Out There?

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
I'm SUCH a big fan of the 18K YG collection! :love: :love: :love:

The yellow gold is so gorgeous - like a green gold. I obsess about some of her diamond & 18K pieces - I'm DYING for a small Arielle necklace - picture attached.

I guess a number of jewelers stopped carrying her stuff when she started to use the crystals. I would agree - they are BIG money for what they are. I don't care for the silver stuff or the 18K white gold either.

I FOUND THE OULETS - dangerous territory. Whenever I'm in the area, I'll make a special trip. Any other Ripka junkies out there?

judith-ripka-necklace-10-a.jpg

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
I've actually never bought any of her pieces, but I have admired a lot of them on QVC. I know that the ones on QVC aren't as high end as the ones found at a jewelry store, but nice looking stuff. Have you ever bought any of her QVC line? She seems like a cool lady on air!!!

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
lizzyann01 said:
I've actually never bought any of her pieces, but I have admired a lot of them on QVC. I know that the ones on QVC aren't as high end as the ones found at a jewelry store, but nice looking stuff. Have you ever bought any of her QVC line? She seems like a cool lady on air!!!
Hi Lizzyann01! :wavey: You know, I've never checked out QVC - I don't know anything about it.

I'm not a big fan of silver and 18K combined, personally, just because all of my silver has tarnished so I vowed to never buy any more of it. Too high maintenance. Is this what QVC has?

The 18K and Precious Collections are wonderful - can be worn dressy or casual. And the gold is slightly greenish - comes in matte and polished. Check it out:
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/c...390742&parentId=cat9340734&masterId=cat000160

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I am a fan of her designs and have a few of her pieces. Yes, she uses crystal and the stones she uses aren't the best out there. But her pieces aren't about the gemstones as much as the whole piece.

What outlets!? I wanna go.

Lew Lew

Shiny_Rock
Trade
starryeyed said:
I'm not a big fan of silver and 18K combined, personally, just because all of my silver has tarnished so I vowed to never buy any more of it. Too high maintenance. Is this what QVC has?

I have a few of her QVC pieces. Her QVC silver pieces are either rhodium-plated or palladium-plated, so they will not tarnish (at least, that is what the ladies on the QVC Ripka Forum say; I haven't owned these pieces for that long - like a year or less). The ones I have purchased from QVC are quite nice, I think.

Lew Lew

Shiny_Rock
Trade

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
innerkitten said:
What outlets!? I wanna go.
Girlfriend, you are in for a TREAT! Outlets in Woodbury Commons in NY, Sawgrass in FL, and also in Orlando.

I called up Sawgrass and Woodbury, told them what I was looking for, and they put me on the mailing list. That's dangerous - they send newsletters of recent arrivals (usually 40% off), stuff at 60-70% off, etc. They break it down by 18K or silver. They usually run a killer sale right after Christmas.

Dangerous! :naughty:

Pretty please post some pictures of your pieces? :))

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Lew Lew said:
starryeyed said:

I have a few of her QVC pieces. Her QVC silver pieces are either rhodium-plated or palladium-plated, so they will not tarnish (at least, that is what the ladies on the QVC Ripka Forum say; I haven't owned these pieces for that long - like a year or less). The ones I have purchased from QVC are quite nice, I think.
Really? That's excellent! I'd love to see pictures of some of your pieces! :love:

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
lizzyann01 said:
I love the sapphire ring on the second page! Beautiful stuff! Her yellow gold is a soft buttery color, love it!

Yes, QVC is a cheaper line using sterling/18k. Some interesting stuff though! I really like these earrings!
http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/...a-Sterling-675-ct-tw-Gemstone-Button-Earrings
Let's try to convince LewLew and innerkitten to post some pictures! That sapphire ring is spectacular! Nothing that I have bought is THAT outstanding. I definitely lust after the stuff. :cheeky:

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Lew Lew said:
lizzyann01 said:
I love the sapphire ring on the second page! Beautiful stuff! Her yellow gold is a soft buttery color, love it!

Yes, QVC is a cheaper line using sterling/18k. Some interesting stuff though! I really like these earrings!
http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/...a-Sterling-675-ct-tw-Gemstone-Button-Earrings

Oh! I have those earrings in amethyst. The stones have a beautiful rich purple color.

I need pics of these Lew Lew!!! Ear shots puh-lease!!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
starryeyed said:
lizzyann01 said:

Let's try to convince LewLew and innerkitten to post some pictures! That sapphire ring is spectacular! Nothing that I have bought is THAT outstanding. I definitely lust after the stuff. :cheeky:

I agree!!!!!!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Sorry I do not have anything from the 18k platinum collection. Just the sterling/18k and plain old sterling.

We need a show me your Ripka thread though.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results