shape
carat
color
clarity

Antique settings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PrincessClyde

Rough_Rock
I''m looking for sites with antique settings and I came across "antiqueengagementrings.com". Has anyone heard anything about this company or had any experience with them? They seem to have a good return policy and free shipping, etc. Just like to get feedback
loopy.gif

Thanx!

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
I bought a setting from them that I'm very happy with. I went in person to their Manhattan diamond district booth. The owner, Leigh, is very nice. I've posted about my experience in detail--do a search, I'm sure you'll find it. Two things to be aware of are that the settings are more delicate in person than they appear on the web, and that they're cast reproductions of actual antiques, so they're in the exact style of old rings, but the engraving and details are not as crisp as if they were hand-engraved originals. However, you can't beat the prices.

PrincessClyde

Rough_Rock
So many questions!!! Anyone dealt with Platinum MFG?? They have some really pretty settings for reasonable prices.

ChooChoo

Brilliant_Rock
They have great feedback on Ebay and I have seen posts on diamond talk from happy customers... For the prices they have, I think they're worth a try.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results