shape
carat
color
clarity

air bubble or carbon deposit?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aljoy1

Rough_Rock
I have the opportunity to purchase a beautiful diamond 1.60 Ctw and it has nice color, very clear and looks perfect through a loop when looking down. The stone was cut wider too so it gives a very striking appearance. However, with the naked eye you can see two - what appears to be - small air bubbles in the middle of the diamond. Can these be something different - a natural mineral deposit or is it an indication that the diamond has been enhanced somehow. I will bring it to an appraiser if that makes sense but wanted to get some feedback first. Thanks.

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t know much about inclusions, but you might get a better response from the experts if you post this in "Rocky Talky" instead. Good Luck!

aljoy1

Rough_Rock
Thank you and I created a new topic in the Rocky Talky folder. Not sure how to close this string out though.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results