shape
carat
color
clarity

4 carat eternity band?

MMMD

Shiny_Rock
Can anyone show me a handshort? I''ve been looking to purchase an upgrade to my 2.2 carat eternity. I''ve tried on 3.5 which was nice, but think I want to go a little bit bigger. I''ve searched previous threads and seem to find everything besides 4 ct bands. Thanks in advance.

PinkTower

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s mine, 4.85, size 6. I just snapped with my Blackberry. I wear it every day, usually with an engagement ring, which I vary by mood. I find the engagement ring stays snug against the band.

phpnTIoFkPM.jpg

MMMD

Shiny_Rock
Thanks ladies - I appreciate it. I enjoyed the eye candy. I''m sold and going to order the ring today. I''ll come back and post pictures when I get it.

PinkTower

Brilliant_Rock
You are going to love it. I get compliments all the time, but more importantly, I enjoy wearing it.
You may wish to do a search for Jennifer Garner''s ring, (movie star). Her eternity band is lovely.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
36.gif

and pink tower,
30.gif
, your ring is gorgeous!

PinkTower

Brilliant_Rock
Bella,
Thank you. I like that there are no prongs, so the fit is smooth and secure. I''ve worn it every day for many years, and not had any problems.
-Pink

MMMD

Shiny_Rock
I did get the ring and I love it! It is beautiful and I''m glad I did go to 4 carat. DSS would have sunken (is that a word?) in quickly!

My DH has the camera this weekend so I''ll post the pictures and stats on Tuesday.

Thanks for all the encouragement.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results