shape
carat
color
clarity

14k beagle charm

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here''s my latest charm, my hubby got it for me for Christmas. We have a two year old beagle, Milo--it looks just like him!

beagle.jpg

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
How cute! I''ve never seen a charm like that. Do you have a charm bracelet? If so let us see!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do have a charm bracelet, it has about 6 other charms on it...I''m currently in the process of getting to know my new digital camera, and am having the hardest time trying to upload pics from it to my computer at home! I think I''m missing some sort of memory duo stick thingie. I may have to break out my old dig. cam since I know how to use it at least. I''ll try to post pics tonight!

I don''t know if other breeds are available, the charm came from an online site called Precious Accents--

http://portfolio.aplus.net/preciousaccents/

in case anyone wants to check it out!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yup, just checked, they do carry other breeds. FYI, the charms are 3D, which is nice because they''re hard to find. Typically you only find ones that are flat, or one-sided.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here''s my bracelet. Sorry it''s so blurry...I am still figuring out the new camera! The beagle charm isn''t attached yet and it''s probably kind of hard to tell from the picture what it is anyway. This bracelet is SO sentimental to me. I don''t wear YG anymore, but I will have it and keep adding to it as long as I can. I fell in love with my grandmother''s when I was little and she used to let me play with it. Her charms were all solid and heavy from back when they used to make solid charms! Now I have a hard time finding solid or even 3D charms! Let''s see...my parents bought me the bracelet itself for my college graduation present. They gave me the palm tree and starfish for my birthday a few months later--my dad and I had always bonded during our family vacations to Florida (I was born in Ft. Lauderdale, then moved to IN when I was 1! Too bad I was too young to take a stand on that one, I would''ve stayed!) Next they gave me the beach bucket, then the manatee (it looks like a big walrus or fish, but rest assured, it is a manatee). The last "family" vacation I was present for in FL was shortly after I met my husband, who was actually in the same town on business as when I went down to see my parents there where they were staying, my dad and I were laying out on the beach one day and saw this curious shadow moving across the surf which turned out to be a manatee--they are so rare to see so it was a special moment indeed. The little Mexican guy in the sombrero and poncho was a gift from my husband when he took me to Mexico for the first time, and the flip flops are a commeroration from our trip to Jamaica a couple years ago. The beagle was this year''s Christmas gift! The reason I say it''s such a sentimental piece is not only because it''s filled with loving memories, but when my dad became ill with colon cancer two and a half years ago, I wore that bracelet every single day while waiting for him to recover from surgeries three different times! I felt that it brought us all good luck and it made me think happy thoughts for him while he was going through a terrible time. They don''t call them "charms" for nothing! Thanks for reading, I know that was pretty darn lengthy!

WB CB.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results