shape
carat
color
clarity

Would any one be interested in some vegan food pics???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock

I have been vegan for a little over one year now and my husband is mostly vegan. He has lost 33 pounds over the last six months and we both have a general sense of well being. For me veganism is about the animals (I even gave up my leather purse bye-bye to my beloved Fendi spy bag) for my husband it’s about the weight loss. I was wondering if people would want me to post some pics of vegan food on PS. I though for some it could be a nudge in the right direction others a way to eat healthier.
So if you want me to post pics so any one could ask for the recipes please post if not ignore this thread.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
awesome, great job that your hubby lost 33 lbs!!
36.gif
Yes, post recipes; I am sure they will be helpful. Recently I was looking for a recipe and an old thread popped up and I used it.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
I''d love pics and recipes! Sometimes meat just grosses me out and I cannot eat it. I''d love an alternative to a protein shake.

I admire your discipline with your vegan choices (especially getting rid of the Fendi bag
28.gif
)!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
I would love to see pics.

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
Definitely!!! I am far from vegan, but want to try to incorporate as much vegan food/recipies into my diet, but I find it hard. Please share!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results