shape
carat
color
clarity

Summer goals

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bobbin

Shiny_Rock
Wasn''t sure whether to make my own topic or post in the healthy lifestyle thread, but here goes:

I am a law student, and during semester, I get so stressed and am so busy that I do not have time to think about being healthy!

I eat badly, I cut down excercise to once a week, and I spend a LOT of time in front of the computer!

I have realised that somehow I have put on 5 kilos (11lb) this year. I don''t know how that could have happened!
20.gif
I am now 80 kilos (176lb) I am still technically in the healthy weight range (according to BMI), but only just, as I am also tall- around 5 foot 10. However, I now hate the way I look in photos etc. I mostly want to tone up, but long term I would like to lose 24lb.

My last exam for the year was on Wednesday just gone and I have decided that my goals for now until next March are to:

1. Excercise at least once per day
2. Walk my dog every day (this can be sometimes counted as excercise for no.1)
3. Eat more fresh fruit, fresh vegies and lean meat and less cakes/chocolate/chips/lollies

And hopefully this will stop me thinking about getting engaged, which will make me a lot happer also!

So hopefully I will be able to check in on the healthy lifestyle thread over the next three months!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results