shape
carat
color
clarity

Starting tomorrow=starting in 3 months haha

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ha, remember months ago I swore up and down I was going to START? Yeaaaaahhhhh my tomorrows last a long time I guess.

Anyway, I DID start finally! I did the hcg diet for a month and lost 16 pounds (tho I've gained 2 of those pounds back trying to get used to eating again), and now I've bought Insanity and started that today. So, I'm not really super far into my progress or anything but still jazzed to have finally started. I did my first Insanity workout just now (there was a Fit Test I did yesterday) and I've never felt so good about sucking so bad at something before. It was only 40 some minutes long but I had to take a million water/rest breaks and just walk away from the tv and wipe my forehead. Laughing and smiling the whole time. I am exhausted and feel kinda like I have noodle muscles but it's a good feeling.

Hopefully this is the start of something good! :appl:

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Good job on starting packrat! The momentum builds. I love that post work out noodle effect, and yet I still have to rev/bribe/conjole myself to "start". 16lbs in one month is amazing! What is the hcg plan?

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! I am so excited for you. :appl:

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Mayachel and Marcy! It's nice to be back at it again..hopefully seeing results soon!

Mayachel, the hcg diet is a very low calorie diet and you take hcg (cream, injection or drops) which basically tricks your body so you don't feel hungry and your body uses your abnormal fat for energy.

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
The HCG program has me intrigued. Simply because last fall while trying to conceive through IUI. The gave me a trigger shot (5000 IU of HCG). I didn't end up pregnant, but I did lose 7 pounds (I was around 105 to begin with). 7 pounds is fairly significant for someone my size. This was done in early November - and I haven't gained any of it back. Appetite completely suppressed.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow! I wish it worked for me like that! I finished a second round and didn't lose as much, but I was on an antibiotic and sick most of the time I was doing the protocol..I should've waited.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results