shape
carat
color
clarity

Jessica Biel''s Workout Regime

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
I came across Jessica Biel''s workout regime, put together by her trainer, and thought I would post it here in case anyone was interested. I''m gonna try some of these out tomorrow.

Jessica Biel''s Workout:

Stretch: One of her favorite warm-ups is the walking lunge. "This stretches the larger leg and glute muscles," says Walsh. How-to: With feet together, lunge first with right leg. Bring left foot alongside right. Lunge with left. Do 8-10 per leg.

Cardio: "It''s the cardio that leans her out," says Walsh. After a ½-mile jog, they hit the track for two 200-meter, 150-meter and 100-meter sprints.

Core:"Hanging leg raises don''t build a six-pack, but they flatten," says Walsh. "Jessica hates them, but she powers through!" How-to: Hanging from a high bar or rings, pull knees up slightly above waist. Do three sets of 15 repetitions.

Plyometrics:"These hurt," says Walsh of stair jumping. "Even athletes hate them. After Jessica did these the first time, she would''ve punched me if she had the energy." How-to: Jump from the bottom step of a flight of at least 20 stairs to the third. Keep going, skipping a stair each jump.

Weight Training: "We tend to use lighter weights and do more reps," he says. "We keep moving, so it becomes a cardio workout too."

For the waist: They do the Russian Twist. Sit down and lean back slightly. Hold a 5-lb. medicine ball and twist from side to side, 15 twists per side, three reps.

For shoulders/biceps: Stand with knees slightly bent. Hold 10-lb. weights in each hand. Curl to chest. Rotate hands, palms face outward. Press overhead together. Do 3 sets of 10-12 reps.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results