shape
carat
color
clarity

Healthier Lifestyle Thread 23rd Feb till 1st March

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Lots of healthy eating and movement today, but no time for formal exercise, as I mentioned. I just got home, J is making dinner. Good thing cuz I''m hungry!

Skip, I missed ya before, the new classroom is good, thanks for the nice words!

Tacori, I''d totally babysit your little monster, she''s a doll!

Have a great night everyone.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Did another Zumba class tonight!
36.gif
It felt harder today. I think last night was just slower pace or easier routines or something. It was so crowded though! I hate creepers and I had one on each side behind me. You know the kind of people that slowly move up and try to join your line. Dude, move back! I seriously almost hit them. How can they NOT notice that? Tessa did the best ever at child watch. She still cried but not as much. They had her on their huge stroller/buggy (hold like 12 kids). I saw her sweet little face in the hall (coming toward me). I was worried she would FREAK out when she saw me but she was cool and calm. She seemed to like the little boy next to her and they said good bye to each other
30.gif
Freaking ADORABLE!!! Anyways, today was a good day in more ways than one. Hope everyone else had a happy and healthy day as well!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Friends!!! I had a funneral to go to this morning and then my internet connection was spotty. I went to Muscle Hour tonight and my arms hurt to type, they are sore. hehe
9.gif
Workout no. 2 this week. Oh my gosh it was such a gorgeous day; it is 72 degrees here
emhot.gif
We had veggie pad Thai stirfry tonight, yummy. I burnt the veggies so I had to make some new ones, oh well. ha!

Have a great evening all
35.gif

TACORI, woo for Zumba. I am glad Tessa is doing better at the childcare, awww, she has a little boyfriend, cute. hehe

DEEJAY and LLIANG, yay for a yoga meet up!!!
1.gif
I heard that hot yoga was fun! yay for the workouts!!!

MARCY, you poor sweetie hope you feel better soon!! hugs!!

KIMI, I love quiet time with a nice book. Glad you are enjoying the new classroom friend!

LORELEI, wooo for your Treddy workout, awesome!

CANUK, howdy, good to see you; wow, your arms must be sore!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi.

35.gif
Well I am not better and the pills are putting me in a coma and making my stomach hurt.I am off to bed really soon.Ugh!Thank you for the many well wishes.

Appletini, I hate to hear you didn’t like your sweater.I can’t wear cashmere (allergies) so I’ve never bought that from them but MIL loves her cashmere sweaters from them.

Kimi, curling up with a good book is always a nice way to spend some time.

DeeJay, I hate to hear your are pushing yourself so hard that you need ice to recover.Take care girl.

Lliang, the spatula I was using on my cake is a bent angle which I am not used too.I got some tips from a friend todaywho decorates cakes.The BYO sauce party sounds like a wonderful idea.

Tacori, yes leave it to us HLT’ers to think of the benefit of being sick as a way to lose a few pounds.I hate when people invade my space.How wonderful that Tessa seems to be taking the child watch a bit better.

Lorelei, I was going to walk on the treadmill tonight but I just don’t have it in me.Rats.Glad you got in some time on yours today.

Sharon, stay warm.We are between storms right now and have temperatures in the 50’s.

Skippy, I hope you enjoyed the beautiful weather.I hope to see the comet tonight before I go to bed which I hope is SOON.

Take care.

Marcy

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/24/2009 2:16:12 PM
Author: Lorelei

Date: 2/24/2009 2:08:06 PM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:

35.gif
gangaronni! Hope this note finds everyone well. Certainly all seem busy!

I''ve been quite diligent with my indoor activity...but today I shovelled snow for half an hour--always a good workout. More predicted, so I suspect tomorrow will be a repeat of today.....

Keep well ya''ll!

cheers--Sharon
Do you STILL have snow Sharon? Yikes!!
HI:

Yes Miss Lor..it just never stops! You can ski, well, until April here..... I can handle the snow, but it is supposed to be -17C tomorrow
14.gif

cheers--Sharon

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey........It was a typicallly 'uber' Tuesday. I didn't get to the gym till 6:30. For whatever reason, I was really energized tonight and did more than 3 hours, so I got home pretty late tonight. For those counting workouts, I can't compete on the number, but I think I can surely keep up with the amount of time I push. So, Rod's checking in with 3 hours 15 minutes so far this week. Charlie has jury duty tomorrow. For some reason, he gets a jury duty summons almost every year. For some reason, I've never (knock wood, my head and anything else that brings luck) gotten a jury duty summons. I wonder if it's because my last name's not the easiest to type, whereas Charlie's is easy to type?? Tomorrow's not a gym night, so we'll have dinner at home tomorrow night.

Marcy, I'm sorry the meds aren't working too well. I saw something on the news a few days ago that they've mapped the genome of the common cold and believe they'll have a cure withing the next few years. Wouldn't that be terrific?! I'm sure Kimberly would like that a lot as her kids seem to give her colds all too often. My dental insurance pays 50% of crowns too, but man, it's still expensive.

Thanks for the hug Skippy. I can't have a tooth go untreated, so the iPhone may have to wait. When we used to make real money, things like this were not an issue, but we're just don't have the same financial means we once were. Oh, this too shall pass.

Kimberly, I wouldn't mind having extra time off. As you know the corporate world doesn't let you take much time off. I do have 5 days I can use (or lose) by the end of June, but since I work on commission, any day off is a day in which I can't make money. Still, I need to take time off and will likely take a day or two between now and then.

Hey to everyone I can't say hey to individually. I hope you had a great Tuesday and tomorrow's an even better day.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I worked out this evening with coworker #2...we did cardio and abs since yesterday was weights. Tomorrow I''ll be going during lunch and plan to either walk on the TM or do the elliptical depending on availability.

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Tacori, Aw Tessa sounds FREAKING ADORABLE!!!! I''m so happy she did really well. Your gym sounds like a regular preschool with their childcare. That''s awesome! I hope gyms are like that when James and I get around to having kids. It''s great that Tessa got along with another child-watcher. :) Hooray for Zumba again. I totally know what you mean by creepers. In yoga today, I was in the back row and the ppl next to me kept inching their mats closer and closer to me. Dude, I can''t see the mirror either. If you want a clear line of sight, move up to the other rows! Geez!

Skip, sorry to hear about the funeral. Muscle Hour sounds like it was very effective. :) Hooray for Workout #2. I''m SOOOO jealous of your 72F weather! I''m hoping Deejay & I can meet up on Thursday too. It''d be fun to meet a fellow PS-er. I''ve never done any PS GTG.

Marcy, I''m backing up the PS Dust Dump Truck and pitching it your way. Please get some rest and don''t take too much out on yourself. The BYO sauce party should be fun, but seems like we''re getting a smaller turn out this year. All the same it''s always lots of fun. I hope your friend gave you some good pointers. You''re going to go into class next week looking like a total pro! :)

Canuk, BRRRR that''s way cold. I have to say skiing until April sounds good to me, but -17C sounds horrible!

Rod, Yowza, 3 hr 15 min workout! Glad you were so energized. That''s pretty funny what you say about Charlie getting selected for jury duty. I never have either and I''ve been in Chicago for 10 yrs. Also knocking on wood. I hope you get a day off soon. You definitely deserve it.

Apple, cardio & abs workout sounds great.

Deejay, I checked the Paulina meters and they''re free after 6PM.

Tonight I hit yoga with a girlfriend. I forgot to ask her if she''s coming to our BYO sauce night. And I ran into my sister''s boyfriend''s roommate at yoga too. I made homemade pizza for dinner for James and I. but I didn''t come up with the idea until I was on the bus over to yoga, so we ate pretty late tonight. Tomorrow is the Opera with the girls. We''re meeting beforehand for some drinks & apps.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tacori, I just had to chime in re: Zumba and say that I hate how crowded the classes get where we are at. People are ALWAYS moving up and into you and sometimes you are like WTF hello I am right here. I love coughing on their neck because sometimes YES they are that close. They always look surprised like oh are you there. The classes here get ridiculous, 100-150 people, sometimes there is not even room to move, so at one of my gyms I go into the back and do it on the mat with no shoes, it''s better to have your own space. But LOL... I love the dance but could do without the people drama there! Personal space is one of my biggest pet peeves so a crowded workout class drives me crazy haha.

Hi WWT''ers!!! Great to ''see'' you all. I am still maintaining, yay. I was really sick recently with a horrible flu/cold that literally lasted 2 weeks, and lost 7 lbs...which put me almost back at my lowest weight when everyone thought I was ''too thin''. So, it was not weight I wanted to lose. I have pretty much gained it back, well 5 of it and I am fine with staying here if possible.

But now I have ANOTHER cold but hopefully not as bad, since I am so tired of being sick, ugh! It seems like everyone here in CA is sick. I was working out about 5x a week mostly doing Zumba classes before I got sick, but took the 3 weeks off to recuperate, last nite was my first class back and UGH then this morning I have this sore throat. Too much I guess. Anyway, hope all are well!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Wednesday kids!

Did a very gentle hour on the hampster wheel this morning in deference to my aching right knee. I think I am going to have to stop running until after the Presidential Tower climb because I can''t risk a bad knee with 180 flights of stairs ahead of me.
6.gif

Lliang, either the 6 or the 8 is fine with me, just let me know what you prefer. And thanks for all the parking info! Do you want me to pick you up since I have to drive past your house on the way or should we just meet there? I am short and blond and and I''ll be the one standing in the lobby with no clue what to do, LOL.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I did 30 min on the ellptical at lunch today. Tomorrow is my PT session.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
My nephew is with me today and it is 75 degrees for the high. Hopefully we will get a walk in, yay!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Quick fly by while all 3 kids are resting....hope everyone is having a great week. I am super exhausted. I have not kept up with exercising because all I''ve wanted to do every night when the kids were picked up is throw myself on the sofa
3.gif
. I don''t know how people with lots of kids do it everyday, I am worn out! Anyway, at least I have been eating really well and haven''t gained this week. I''ll check back in later if I get a chance, have a great day!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am taking today off. I have to go to the inlaws new house and wait for the sear''s guy (fun, more fun with a toddler!) I am bringing a bunch or toys and snacks (the house is completely empty). Too bad they don''t have internet. Haha. Glad I am not the only one who can''t stand creepers or adults who can''t control their own body and space.

Skippy, sorry about your loss.
7.gif
Yay for muscle hour. We are tied right now chickie. I am taking tonight off though so you can get ahead. Hope you enjoy your walk!!!

marcy, I know I was my lowest since baby after my second flu. Hope you are feeling better soon!

lliang, she is pretty cute!
16.gif
The YMCAs are really family friendly. I am lucky b/c the one we go to has FREE childcare (of course we pay a lot monthly, or what I feel is a lot of a gym) but some of them charge you or are 18 and up only. I hate the creepers. Of course I am the opposite and DON''T want to see myself in the mirror! Haha. Creepers are the worst in lines too (like for the ATM or cashier). Blah. Move BACK people!

Mara, hey girl! I hate when the classes are crowded b/c you REALLY move around in Zumba. What I don''t get is the people were BEHIND me so they could obviously see that I was there. I am really into STAYING in my row. I make sure I am besides my neighbors and pay attention. I am a really bad dancer so I am doing it for the workout more. Yay for maintaining! I am sure you look great! Hope you are healthy soon. Thanks for dropping by.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/25/2009 11:30:55 AM
Author: Mara
Tacori, I just had to chime in re: Zumba and say that I hate how crowded the classes get where we are at. People are ALWAYS moving up and into you and sometimes you are like WTF hello I am right here. I love coughing on their neck because sometimes YES they are that close. They always look surprised like oh are you there. The classes here get ridiculous, 100-150 people, sometimes there is not even room to move, so at one of my gyms I go into the back and do it on the mat with no shoes, it''s better to have your own space. But LOL... I love the dance but could do without the people drama there! Personal space is one of my biggest pet peeves so a crowded workout class drives me crazy haha.

Hi WWT''ers!!! Great to ''see'' you all. I am still maintaining, yay. I was really sick recently with a horrible flu/cold that literally lasted 2 weeks, and lost 7 lbs...which put me almost back at my lowest weight when everyone thought I was ''too thin''. So, it was not weight I wanted to lose. I have pretty much gained it back, well 5 of it and I am fine with staying here if possible.

But now I have ANOTHER cold but hopefully not as bad, since I am so tired of being sick, ugh! It seems like everyone here in CA is sick. I was working out about 5x a week mostly doing Zumba classes before I got sick, but took the 3 weeks off to recuperate, last nite was my first class back and UGH then this morning I have this sore throat. Too much I guess. Anyway, hope all are well!!
Hey Miss Mara!!

Good to see you !!
35.gif
Hope the move went well and that you are feeling better now.

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Deejay, Thanks for offering a ride, but I''ll make my way over on my own. I"ll need to feed the dog etc. I''ll try to get there early so we can find each other. I"m the short Chinese girl with my hair in a really high pony tail. I wear a sky blue Nike sports bra & black shorts when I do yoga. Also, look for my last name on the sign in sheet "Liang." My friend from Denver will join us too. She''s a SUPER tall blond girl. So maybe look for the Chinese girl talking to her. Ha ha. Also, in some of the poses tomorrow, pay attention to your knees. If it hurts too much, then ease off it. :)

Steph, I get beat just baby sitting 1 kid! You must be exhausted! Great job with eating healthy.

Skip, enjoy the weather and your nephew!

Tac, That''s awesome that your Y has that facility. I totally agree with the whole personal space thing. My sister bought $200 Shure headphones and her boyfriend is aghast at her "wasting'' that money. Her response, "It''s not a waste, it depends on how much you value your personal space."

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Back from a 40 minute walk today.
3.gif
I had a busy day; I had take my car to the dealership, forked over a lot of cash in hopes that my car lasts a few more years, babysat my nephew and then my parents came over for a little bit so I could get my car back from the dealership. My nephew was a lot of fun; he is now at the age that he is talking a lot and it makes me laugh with all the things he comes up with!!! hehe

MARCY, you said you had bad sinus; I am so sorry. I hope you feel better soon; I had some sinus meds that made me sick too once.

SHARON, wow that is cold! Stay warm.

ROD, wooo for your uber long workout, I know you would kick my butt if I worked out with you!!! Oh man, my hubby has jury duty coming up; he never had it before but he bummed. I had it a few years ago and I reassured him it wasn't bad but he had a coworker on grand jury that lasted months!! Poor Charlie. I am sorry about the iphone, I hear you, I can't justify buying one either. hugs.

APPle, yay for the workout!

LLIANG, thanks! What is the temp out there?? I will send warm weather thoughts up there. hehe Yay for a meet up; Dee is fun!

MARA, hello.

DEEJAY, be careful with the knee. Woo for all your workouts woman! Yay have fun at yoga!!

STEPH, I babysit my nephew so I can just imagine 3 kids, you are a good relative to watch them. I bet they enjoy being with you; yay for eating healthy!

TACORI, woo for all your workouts and a day off is good. Thanks for your kind words. hehe you made me lol to the chickie. How is Tessa doing?

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey......It was a really busy day at work, which is good. I''ve gotten a reputation in my firm as the one to come to if you can''t find a "needle in a haystack" so I got calls from several offices today asking for me to work on some really tough requirements. I prefer to be really busy, so the day just flew by. Charlie had his jury duty thing today. He got up super early and dressed so nicely (he said he was without question the best dressed there) and left early to be there early. He never made it out of the jury pool room and was in the first group to be dismissed about 1:30 this afternoon. Can you say all dressed up with nowhere to go?! LOL Charlie fixed baked chicken, red beand and rice and steamed brocolli. Tomorrow''s an ''uber'' Thursday, with a nice long workout right after work.

Your doing great Apple! Keep up the great work.

lliang, knock wood that you won''t get picked for jury duty anytime soon. I hope enjoy DeeJay. I have a great time with her when we get together here in Tampa!

Hey there Mara! I miss you and am glad to see you''re OK. I know you write in other threads, but I pretty much just hangout here on the HLT. I''m sorry you had the flu and now a cold. Be careful. A guy in my office got over the flu, thought he was much better and then a cold hit and he wound with pneumonia. So, take it easy and make sure Greg gives you lot''s of chicken soup and keeps you hydrated. Take care.......

DeeJay, have fun with lliang.......

Wow Skippy, it was about the same temperature here in Tampa today. I''m glad you got in a nice walk and enjoyed being outside. Sorry hubby''s bummed about having jury duty. When we lived in Lexington, KY., Charlie served on the Federal Grand Jury there and it lasted 18 months. He had to go one day a month. Most of the cases were from Eastern KY., where they evidently grow a lot of illegal weeds..........

Hey Steph. Can you imagine what Octo-Mom''s life is going to be like? Of course, I may be shot by some friends here, but I think what Octo-Mom and more importantly her doctor did, was just plain wrong. Anyway, I hope you survive the week!

I hope you had fun waiting for the Sear''s guy Tacori!!

Lorelei, I hope it''s not too cold where the treddie is these days. Just know that spring is not far off.

OK......Have a good Thursday everyone........

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone!
35.gif

Well I finished course 1 of cake decorating tonight.It turned out pretty nice.I am trying to upload it to the cupcake thread but keep getting a URL error message.Strange.I left the cake at my parent’s house as a surprise for my mom.She had a radiation procedure today to kill (hopefully) a tumor in her ear canal.She was pleasantly surprised to find it waiting for her when they got home tonight.

I finally feel a little bit better but not well.I am not going to be adding any time for workouts this week if I don’t feel better soon.The pills are still really bothering my stomach.

I did find the comet tonight.It’s just a little fuzzy in my little scope but we didn’t want to dig out any of the larger scopes that are stored in our 5th wheeler.

Sharon, stay warm.We are getting back in to the 40’s and 50’s finally.

Rod, that would be great if they could cure the common cold.My luck I’ll be allergic to the “cure”.LOL.My dentist thought my crown might be around $900 but they don’t give you the price until it’s done as they base it on the price of the gold.It’s not the kind of gold we’d like to be buying, huh?

Appletini, you are so faithful about your workouts.Yeah!

Lliang, too funny people keep crowding you to see themselves in the mirror.I think I’d pick the back so I couldn’t see myself in the mirror.Tee hee.Thanks for sending PS dust my way; I am a bit better so see it helped.Have fun at the outing with the girls.

Mara, it’s good to hear from you.Get better soon.

DeeJay, sorry to hear your knee is still plaguing you.I hope it gets better.

Skippy, yeah for a gorgeous day and having your nephew there to entertain.

Steph, I am sure chasing around 3 kids is burning a ton of calories.

Tacori, I hope you didn’t have to wait too long today at your in-laws house.That is a heck of a way to lose weight.

Hi Lorelei!

Take care!

Marcy

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Hi All. This week has been crazy busy and I haven''t managed to get a single workout in. I''m walking with a coworker this afternoon, but she''s not looking to break a sweat so I''m not going to get much out of it. Grr. She asked if I would walk with her between jobs and I said sure and then she shared her plan with me (flat, short walk) and I was a bit suprised. Tomorrow I''m babysitting again, but should be able to make it to the gym before, as long as nothing else pops up.

SKip, hope you enjoyed your nephew.

Rod, taking time off is hard, I was always worried about what would be waiting for me when I got back to work!

Steph, hope you get some rest in this week.

Marc, hope you feel better soon. Nice of you to leave the cake for your mom.

Have a great day everyone.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay so I am watching NBC Today show and they are saying in a weight loss study that Support group (like this thread), taking in less calories (eating healty foods), and excersice, slow and steady weight loss keeps the weight off. I thought I would post this because that is what we are doing.
1.gif
here is the link. http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/29393995/

Tonight i am going to the Sports Challenge. I will come back and check in and respond to everyone this evening; have a great day
35.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Thursday kids!

My PT read me the riot act this morning. NO MORE running for Dee until after the Presidential Towers climb, and then only on the super resilent rubber track at the East Bank Club (not even on the treadmill). We did a super hard arms and ab workout. I'm sure I will feel this tomorrow...

Lliang, I will get there by 7:30 so we can meet up. I'm really looking forward to this!

Sorry for the short post -- gotta bolt off and do something for a client but I'll be back later. Hi all!
35.gif

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Hmmm Odd. I don''t see my post from yesterday. Well I''ll just have to post again tee hee. I did get in my yoga and strength in one night the other night. Tuesday I jogged on the treadmill and then did crunches and squats that night. Wednesday (yesterday) I walked on the treadmill at a 7 incline at 3.5 mph while reading for school and did a very hard core 50 mins of yoga last night. This morning I did sculpting/strength with jumping jacks between each move!! Tonight I"m going to do kickboxing for cardio. YAY

Also I tried Kashi Go Lean Oatmeal and loved it!! Delic with blueberries and a glass of fruit juice (I have a Bolt House Vit. C Smoothie I''m working on , I do little bits at a time). I''ve been doing well with eating mostly, Tuesday night I had a Zaxby''s salad, but had only had a little for lunch that day because I wasn''t feeling well (had like 5 bites of soup...seriously). I''ve been snacking on fruit, nuts, granola bars and cottage cheese. Lunch for the past two days is tuna on whole wheat, yesterday with blueberries and today with some veggies mmmmm. How about you guys?

Tacori - I''m glad you are enjoying Zumba! I hate creepers too
Skippy - What is muscle hour like? glad you got a good walk!
Rod - your workouts are on another level buddy
Lliang - home made pizza is the best

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I had my PT session today...we focused on abs and legs. At the time it seemed so tough and then once it was over I felt like I could keep going. This weekend will be a challenge to get in my 5th day of exercise for the week b/c we are going out of town early in the morning.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay I had the HARDEST class ever tonight! I don''t think I have EVER sweated so much in my life. Also, since it was warm here, T and I went on a 3 mile (or so) walk. So today was a good day physically. Don''t think I have gone over board on the calories but I went crazy over this past week (darn those triple ginger cookies!!!) So I am up to 3 (goal 4) work-outs this week. I *think* I am going to the Y tomorrow afternoon to focus on weights. Hopefully T will do okay in child watch. Keep your fingers crossed!

lliang & Dee*Jay, hope you had a blast at yoga. How fun you guys got to go together!

skippy, glad you had fun with your sweet nephew. Your sister is lucky to have you! Hope you liked Sports Challenge!

Rod, didn''t have to wait too long which is good b/c a toddler in an empty house is not ALWAYS a good thing.

marcy, can''t wait to see the cake! Thinking of your mom. Hope you feel better!

kimberly, hope life calms down a bit so you can get some work-outs in.

dragon, sounds like you are doing awesome (as usual). Keep up the good work. Are you going to change your major?

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
OMG, Rod....I just had the same conversation with Adam about Octo-mom. After I once again threw myself on the sofa and was unable to move after the 2 extra munchkins left, I was like how in the world is she going to deal with 16 children? And without a husband to help? It is impossible to do that without help. I really think she is mentally unstable and the doctor should have his license revoked. Anyway, hope you and Charlie had a nice night after your uber workout!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
So the walk was better than I thought it would be. We walked a good thirty minutes at a fast past. It could have been better (a jog or something) but she''s just not there and that''s okay.

Tacori, my issue is the word "No" isn''t a part of my vocabulary so whenever anyone asks "Can you [fill in the blank]" I say "Sure!" and then cringe that I''m giving away all of my personal time. It''s a choice I make and I love helping others, but I do miss my workouts.

Dee and Lliang, have a blast tonight.

Poor Charile, Rod! I''ll bet the other potential jurors were impressed though.

Dragon, it sounds like you''re doing great with food and exercise! Good for you!

Have a great trip, apple.

Lorelei, how''s the treddy in the house?

We''re having homemade pizza for dinner, yum. Skip you and J could trade tips!

Night all.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi everyone.

35.gif
One more day for me and then it’s the weekend.Woo hoo!I am still about the same but compared to last weekend it’s a vast improvement.

Kimi, sorry to hear your week has been so crazy.Good luck getting to the gym tomorrow.Enjoy your pizza.

3.gif

Skippy, I read that article too.It’s nice to know we are doing it “right”.

DeeJay, take care of yourself girl.

Dragonfly, congratulations on so many great workouts.

Appletini, have a fun weekend.

Tacori, yeah for a great workout class and a long walk to sweet Tessa.

Steph, I couldn’t agree more on Octo-mom.

Take care!

Marcy

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I didn't make it to the gym; I got busy this afternoon and then looked at my watch and it was way past time to get to the gym. ha! Having a day off is good
1.gif
I was working out everyday since Saturday so today is good to have off.
3.gif
I am so happy my hubby and I get to babysit my nephew tomorrow; 3 yrs is such a fun age!

Hope everyone has a fabulous evening and woo hooo tomorrow is Friday! TGIF soon
35.gif

MARCY did you see the comet? I didn't see it. How is the weather? Hope you start feeling better soon!

ROD, you have a stellar rep! YUM to baked chicken. Funny that we were the same temp as Tampa! It has been nice. Wow, fed Grand Jury; I bet Charlie did a great job.

KIMI, I would love to trade pizza tips with J; I love making pizza it is so much fun and even better is controling calories. hehe Yay for Pizza, J sounds like a great cook!! Sorry your coworker doesn't want to break a sweat.

DEEJAY, what is the Presidential Tower climb? when is this wow, you and your uber workout! Yay for meeting LLiang!

DRAGONFLY, wow, you and your uber workouts, wooo! Sending you a hug! I have been eating healthy. hehe I did have a glass of beer tonight; I love splitting a beer with hubby. Muscle hour is lots of lunges, squats while lifting weights. hehe

APPLE, yay for PT and have a great trip!

TACORI, Yay for the HARDEST workout, wooo hooo, you go girl!!!!!!! Wow a workout and a 3 mile walk, awesome friend!!! Thanks, that means a lot to me; I just love my little nephew. hehe Your Tessa is a doll! Fingers crossed for the childwatch.

STEPH, hi friend!

LLIANG, yum for homemade pizza the other day and yay for yoga with Dee:)

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey........You know the drill........it was a typical ''uber'' Thursday. Work was long and frustrating. Charlie was off tonight, and I was really tempted to just come home, but to the gym I went and I had a good 3 hour workout. That makes 6 hours 15 minutes so far this week, but only two workouts. I had a nice salad for dinner. Charlie has to work tomorrow night, so we can''t have usual Friday night sushi. Instead, we''ll have our sushi night Saturday.

I''m glad you''re feeling a little better Marcy. How nice that your mom was surprised with the cake! Gold in your crown? They don''t really make them like that anymore. At least my dentist doesn''t. My crown will be 100% porcelain. And the nice thing is that it''s computer generated, and fed to a machine that makes the permanent crown while I''m in the dentist chair. When I leave the dentist Monday afternoon, it will be all done.

Kimberly, Charlie and I were just talking about how long it''s been since we took a real vacation and it''s now been over 3 years. Of course, life''s been a bit complicated over the last couple years. Maybe we''ll get this condo sold and finally have a mortgage we can afford, so we could actually afford to go somewhere fun. Just maybe........

Skippy, we saw a report on the news a couple days ago where they tracked several hundred people on all sorts of diets. You know.......low carb ones, high fat ones, etc. And while for the most part people lost weight on each one, the only thing that was a common thread in all was that fewer calories in combined with an increase in activity = weight loss. Simple really. Burn more than you consume and you''ll lose weight.

Wow dragon, you''re working really hard. Good for you!!

I''m glad you didn''t have to wait long Tacori

Steph, Octo-Mom must be completely mentally unstable and I heard the state has not released the childrent to her as they have (justifiably) a concern about how she''s going to provide adequately for them. What a mess........

It''s after 11 and I need to shut down and get ready for bed. YAY for tomorrow being Friday!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results