shape
carat
color
clarity

Healthier Lifestyle Thread 12th May till 18th May

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy new week all and WELCOME to our new Healthier Lifestyle Thread!! And I wanted to also say again to our admin Andrey and Ali, thank you so much for creating this new forum and always thinking of the community!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

It is my sincere hope that this thread will be useful to anyone who wants to live a healthier lifestyle, no matter if they just want to take the first few steps, start working out, lose weight, eat better or just make some healthy changes. So the focus now won't be just on the workouts, but on any topic to do with weight management, fitness, health, working out, and also for those who may just want to make a positive change, but don't know where to start. No matter where you are at, this thread is for anyone who would like some support, and of course anyone is free to start a new topic in this forum for anything they would like more information and support on, concerning healthier living.

Posting is on a voluntary basis, as we want this thread to be used as each poster wants to, and feels comfortable with. The core group of posters have been doing this for some time now, and have used the thread for various things, such as making themselves accountable, sharing and receiving support and tips, keeping a diary of their workouts etc. But there is no pressure, for newcomers who would like to join in, please participate as often or as little as you wish - we are always pleased to welcome those who would like to join us!

Of course our overall philosophy stays the same! Getting healthier is a process and a lifelong journey, sometimes we don't make the best choices and we slip, but the main thing is as we know, to pick ourselves up and start again. It is the choices you make consistently over the next few weeks, months and years which make the difference.

Persistance is what will help you reach your healthy goals and KEEP them! Remember, slow and steady wins the race, as I have been so fond of saying, it really is true, and worth keeping in mind as we all know.

Have a great week and enjoy the new thread! Remember, anyone who would like to start the thread, just shout!
35.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome all the lurkers and please join; we love new HLT Friends
35.gif
Thank you Andrey and Ali
9.gif

Great opening Lorelei, whooo hooo for having sunshine out in England
emhot.gif
Hope it stays that way for awhile!!!! Yay for a new Thread and subforum
36.gif
I will start a thread soon; I started one and as I was about to hit submit my computer died. I kept thinking oh boy!!! I will give it a second try a little later.

Marcy, I love the new sapphire ring, whooo hoo!

Kimi, hope your arm is better!

Bee, are you done w/finals?

Rod, yay for another gorgeous day in Tampa and nice lunch! Enjoy sushi tonight!!!

Hope all you sweet Mom's had a wonderful Mother's day!!!
emrose.gif

Well, I will be lifting weights with my friend today!!! Yay and yesterday for the barbecue I had hubby make me some grilled chicken breasts so I am prepared for the week. I can have chicken salad, chicken sandwich or chicken and veggies. heehe
1.gif
3.gif
It was wonderful to visit w/family and my BIL helped me plant my rose bushes so I am crossing my fingers they do well!!! I have to say nothing tastes as wonderful as grilled food! I love grilling during the spring and summer and it is super easy to make extra and eat a few days w/out going to extra trouble to cook; I notice for me doing a little extra now makes it easier though out the week. Have a great day all
35.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Marcy, somehow I overlooked that you fit into a size 8...way to go that is so awesome!!! You''ll have to take some pics of you in your new clothes, so show everything off.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Monday.
35.gif
Woo Hoo to the new thread.
36.gif
I hope many of the lurkers who are interesting in being and living healthier will join the WLT. The more, the merrier!
1.gif

Steph, sorry you couldn’t sleep last night. How sweet of Andrew to bring you flower he picked just for you; those kind of things are priceless.
Lorelei, great idea to spell out the direction and idea behind our new thread. Slow and steady does win the race and I know the key for me is no matter what I eat I know the next meal or the next day I will go right back on track.
Skippy, thanks for the compliment on my ring. Grilled food is the best but I need to start following the Skippy plan and cook extra so I can have healthy leftovers for lunch.
Well, I must get my face on and go to work.
Have a great day!
Marcy

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Appletini! I will do another collage on May 28th and post it then. I can''t believe I could get on a size 8; usually I am wearing size 12 pants.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/12/2008 9:14:01 AM
Author: marcyc
Thanks, Appletini! I will do another collage on May 28th and post it then. I can''t believe I could get on a size 8; usually I am wearing size 12 pants.
Lile Apple, I missed that Marcy, that is AMAZING with those tiny jeans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will definitely look forward to another collage at the end of the month!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Morning All!

Skippy, the arm is better, still a bit tender in the wrist but no big deal; J managed to fall off a ladder yesterday, and he sprained his ankle, poor guy.

It''s open house week, more busyness ensues! Have a good day all.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Exercise today will consist of splashing in puddles, gardening, and blowing bubbles! Hopefully I''ll get some yoga in tonight. DH has a dentist appointment this AM so I can''t really do yoga with JT climbing me, although we''ll try just cause it''s so cute when he does the yoga poses, too.

I''m going to grill some chicken and peppers/onions and try them in a flat bread. I usually eat lots of fajitas in the summer months so I think if I just switch out the flour tortilla for the fiber-licious flat bread, I''ll be doing even better!

Quick question: since starting on this high-fiber stuff I''ve been getting more frequent heartburn (ulcer related), has anyone else had that???

Great start, Lorelei!

Skippy~ Yay for planned-overs! It''s one of the easiest ways for me to eat better. Having that grilled chicken on hand is great!

Steph~ SO cute that Andrew brought you flowers he chose himself!

Marcy~ Yay for size 8 and sapphires!

Kimi~ Hope your wrist and J''s ankle get better soon.

thanks, ALI and ANDREY for a great new forum!!

Have a great day, all!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks SS!

Kimmy, I hope you and J feel better and that his ankle sorts itself out quickly.

SS, I have noticed before if I have increased my fibre, that I have had heartburn until I adjusted to it, maybe Mara will chime in when she checks in, as a while back she began to increase her fibre, and be able to give you some tips.

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Morning Everyone,

Yay for the new WHLT Lorelei! I too think it''s great we have a whole area just devoted to anything anyone wants to write about or learn from. Thanks as alwasy for setting the week off on a positive note!

The wind huffed and puffed and blew the humidity away! It''s just so beautiful outside this morning. We just finished having coffee and fresh fruit on the terrace. Other than having a dentist appointment this afternoon, I really don''t have any other plans. We may try a new Sushi place that''s close to us and was recommended for dinner tonight.

Steph, so sorry you couldn''t sleep last night. I hope you and Adam enjoy the day off today!

Sounds like your day with your family was great Skippy! And I agree, there''s just nothing like real grilled food. We can''t have a grill that uses flames (like a gas grill) on our terrace, but we have an electric one. While it does an ok job, there''s just nothing like real flame cooking! Have fun lifting weights with your friend today!!

Kimberly, please let John know how sorry I am he fell of the ladder and sprained his ankle. I hope it heals quickly.

SS, I eat a lot of fiber, but haven''t had any increase in heartburn. Do you take anything for frequent heartburn? Have fun with yoga tonight.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Rod, I think the new thread will be great!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

royalasscherlover

Shiny_Rock
hello all! wow, i''ve been MIA for a while and i come back to find we''ve moved!

i don''t have too much new to report, still exercising and eating mostly healthy. i made a great brunch for my parents yesterday in honor of mother''s day, and it was pretty healthy too - smoked salmon frittata, roasted new potatoes, lemon-yogurt muffins, and fresh fruit. i also went to a BBQ in the evening and took a layer cake made with the same lemon-yogurt batter, layered with blueberry preserves and a cream cheese frosting. i only had a very small taste of the cake, and stuck to mostly grilled tofu and veggies plus a few tortilla chips at the party.

today i''ve got homemade tortilla soup for lunch, plus some string cheese and pink grapefruit, and will be hitting the elliptical after work. not sure about the dinner plan yet.

have a good one!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone
35.gif

Lorelei great opening as usual and I love this new thread.

I hope all of you mommies had a great mother''s day.

We all went to my mom''s house, where I cooked her, her favorite dinner. Manicotti, salad and french bread. My daughter made a fruit torte, which she loved too. The weather was beautiful, so the little guys played outside for awhile.

Rod: The townhouses sound nice, but I would want a hot tub too.

Marcy: A size 8!!! You go lady!!! You are a skinny minny now.
36.gif

Hi to everyone and I will post more later.

Linda

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OOPS!!! Skippy, I am so glad you had a great BBQ. I love having left over BBQ chicken. We do that too. Then I can have different dishes all week
9.gif

Linda

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
omg marcy, a size 8...you are positively SVELTE. congrats! skippy yummy for BBQ''ing...it is high 70''s here now and i guess we are having 90''s by end of week, mini heat wave.

random note...but has anyone seen the new Yoplait Fiber One yogurts at the store? i saw them on friday so i got a pack, they only had strawberry. they are tiny, about 3-4 oz maybe, and 80 cals. 4g fiber and 4g protein. pretty tasty actually, i had one with a cheese for ''lunch'' yesterday and it kept me full for a few hours til dinner.

happy monday all...happy new thread. i did zumba and pilates on saturday. yesterday no workout ... and made my mom''s Mother''s Day cake which turned out lovely. today i''ll just be walking about 4 miles here and there because it''s our 4 year anniversary..! so we''re going to dinner tonite, yummy. how time flies.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/12/2008 1:12:02 PM
Author: Mara
omg marcy, a size 8...you are positively SVELTE. congrats! skippy yummy for BBQ''ing...it is high 70''s here now and i guess we are having 90''s by end of week, mini heat wave.

random note...but has anyone seen the new Yoplait Fiber One yogurts at the store? i saw them on friday so i got a pack, they only had strawberry. they are tiny, about 3-4 oz maybe, and 80 cals. 4g fiber and 4g protein. pretty tasty actually, i had one with a cheese for ''lunch'' yesterday and it kept me full for a few hours til dinner.

happy monday all...happy new thread. i did zumba and pilates on saturday. yesterday no workout ... and made my mom''s Mother''s Day cake which turned out lovely. today i''ll just be walking about 4 miles here and there because it''s our 4 year anniversary..! so we''re going to dinner tonite, yummy. how time flies.
Have a wonderful dinner Mara, happy anniversary!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just wanted to pop in over here and say hi. I''m 5 weeks postpartum and have been walking and should be cleared next week to resume my workout routine so I look forward to rejoining you guys (Rod) and gals over here and come out of lurking. I gained a whopping 39 lbs during my pregnancy and have already lost 31 of those. So, I''ve got about 8 lbs to go to get back to my pre-baby weight.

Mara- I just saw a commercial for those fiber one yogurts and was going to try them when I saw them in the store. My girls love yogurt and I''d love to get some extra fiber in their diet that way if they really are yummy. oh and Happy Anniversary

marcy- wow, woman..size 8!! have you posted a photo recently?

Rod, I saw the temp down your way was supposed to be close to 90? I''m actually going to orlando at the end of the month and spending a few days in naples. I hope it''s that warm when we''re at the beach
1.gif

lorelei, i saw on the other thread where you all were considering letting the WWT go, I''m soooo glad you all didn''t. I need you all now more than ever..
12.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/12/2008 1:40:03 PM
Author: mrssalvo

lorelei, i saw on the other thread where you all were considering letting the WWT go, I''m soooo glad you all didn''t. I need you all now more than ever..
12.gif
Aww...MrsS, you are too kind, and I have been waiting for you to come back and join us, I am really looking forward to it!
35.gif

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Darn it! I just wrote a long post to everyone and it got deleted! Here''s the bulleted version:

*Finished moving and we are exhausted, but happy to be done.

*Kris ate mango and then kissed me on Friday night, which activated my horrible mango skin allergy. My lips are itchy, swollen, and blistery for the next few days. Not fun.

*Yay for a new forum! I had a bit of a hard time finding the thread, but I''m glad I did. Thanks Lorelei for pioneering it!

Hi to all--sorry I don''t have time to re-type all the individual responses!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Hi all! I''m really excited about the new thread! This is just a quick check in. I''m totally bummed, I gained 2 lbs this weekend and need to work it back off. Too much beer lol. So this morning I got up and did 250 crunches, some squats and plie''s, some reverse lunges, 100 jumping jacks, and ran a mile. I''m running again this afternoon after work. Wish me luck :razz:

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I haven''t seen the Fiber One yogurt, I think that''s a great way for me and JT to get some fiber!

Rod, yes I do take a daily heartburn/ulcer med (as of recent) but, I had to go off of it Friday to prepare for the endoscopy I''m having. So, after going off the med I started getting heartburn constantly, and I don''t know if it''s fiber-related or just because I''m off the med.

I was able to do yoga. JT did some too! I love those swan poses and it really helps to ease back strain for me, too. My wrist doesn''t hurt at all right now, so I think I''ll just do one program today. I think it was getting overworked when I was doing an hour of yoga.

Well, gotta get some chicken on the grill. (we eat a late lunch)

Hi, SB, Linda, Mara, MrsS and dragonfly!

LP~ I get hives on my lips on occasion, so I understand! I keep an RX for Atarax on hand. It really helps!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Monday all! Just a quick drive-by to say I did 45 mins on the elliptical yesterday and 65 mins on the treadmill today. I think I will skip tomorrow but hope to get another work-out in on Wednesday.

Lorelie, thanks for starting the thread again, and the new forum is great!

Stephi, I love grilled food too. Nothing tastes like summer like a meal straight off the grill!

Marcy, I thought of you this morning because there was a woman on TV who had lost 248 lbs. Woo hoo on the 8!!!

Kimi, glad the arm is getting better, and poor J falling off the ladder!

Something, sorry to hear about your heartburn. Are you taking anything for it that helps?

Rod, I envy your perfect weather... we're back down in the 50s here again...

Shortblonde and Linda, your brunchs yesterday sounds yummy!

Mara, congrats on your 4 year anniversary!

Mrs. S., you've already lost 31 of the 39 lbs? You are amazing!!

Ladypirate, I sometimes react to citrus, but not to the degree that you are reacting to the mango. Yikes!

Hello Appletini!

Dragon, don't worry, those 2 lbs will be gone in no time!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Had a difficult time finding this "new forum"--but for some sleuthing! I thought it would be listed under a new heading under the big "forum" button on the top.....anyhoo I found the place!

Weirdo weather as of late...snow last week, heat and rain, some hail today and is supposed to be 25 degrees on the weekend! Whatever! Too Winnie the Pooish for a calm walk outside, so I rode the bike and the other stuff indoors while I watched "To Sir with Love". Garsh I love that movie!

Glad to see folks are finding there way here!
35.gif

cheers--Sharon

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone. Exams were ok today-another two down!! Nothing else to report as that''s all I''ve done all day
9.gif

Rod-Yep it was 12 hours straight study yesterday. Today I got up at 5.30am to study, had exam at 12, another one at 6 and now it''s back to studying again since 9.30
14.gif
Oh well, just another few days to go! That crab dinner sounds delicious
18.gif
I love crab! Hope the dentist goes well-I HATE the dentist-so scared of them.

Marcy-your ring is beautiful
30.gif
30.gif
I''m the same with drink-I used to have a much higher tolerance but now a glass or two and I''m on my ear
3.gif
Definitely treat yourself to a pair of size 8''s at the weekend!

Steph-sorry to hear that you can''t sleep.

Lorelei-great opening! I love reading them weekly!

Skippy-I finish on Friday
36.gif
36.gif
Four more days to go! Enjoy your weight lifting! I adore grilled food also especially when it''s done on a bbq. It just tastes so much better.

Hi to everyone else
35.gif
Better go back and study
34.gif
24.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Hey, guys! Had a wonderful day despite being awake since 3:30 this morning b/c of not being able to sleep
40.gif
. We were going to go to the beach today since Adam had the day off, but saw on the news that there were brush fires going all along the coast, so we made different plans. We decided to go up to the outlet malls...woohoo! I scored some good finds at the Ann Taylor factory, so I will have some new outfits. I also got Andrew a few things from the Gap outlet for when he starts school in a few months. After the mall, we headed over to play some putt-putt golf which was really fun. Andrew did great, he even got a lucky shot and got a hole-in-one! He was jumping up and down, he was so excited!
I ate pretty well today....breakfast was an egg with cheese on whole wheat toast, lunch was subway ham and turkey on wheat, and dinner was salmon, a spoonful of mashed potatoes, and green beans. I did share a small bowl of ice cream with Andrew earlier though. Adam's company had a gourmet gift basket sent to us as a congratulations on our move and it is staring at me right now....must avoid the chocolate! I did go for a nice run in the neighborhood after dinner, so that was a nice change of pace. I think I will do some weights while I'm watching the season finale of the bachelor! Everyone have a wonderful night!

Lorelei, great opener....I think I will try an opening at some point in the future. That would be fun to do if we all take turns (those that want to that is)

Skippy, your bbq yesterday sounded great. I didn't get over to Costco to pick up that lasagna yet, but plan on going this week....I have really been looking forward to trying it. We had salmon tonight that I picked up from there....they are frozen and marinated already, but they are soooo good. Only takes about 20 mins. to bake up, so easy.

Hi, Appletini!

Marcy, woohoo for size 8! That is awesome and must be a great feeling to be in the single digits!

Kimmi, oh no for J falling off the ladder. Thank goodness his injury wasn't more serious. Hope he's feeling better.

SS, your dinner sounds yummy. I love fajitas too...think I will have to try them with the flatbread...let me know how it turns out!

Rod, hope you enjoyed sushi tonight. Wasn't the weather wonderful today! I wish it would stay like this all summer!

Shortblonde, your brunch sounds so good. And I love lemon cake!

Linda, your dinner sounds fabulous!

Mara, Happy Anniversary to you and Greg!!!

Mrssalvo, glad to see you here. Wow, 39 lbs isn't so bad...I gaid 55! Haha, and wow, you've already lost almost all of it...you go girl. I need your secret, it took me 2 years to lose all mine!

LP, oh no about having the skin allergy...hope it goes away really soon!

dragonfly, no worries, those 2 lbs will be gone in no time!

Hi, DeeJay!

Glad you found the new forum canuk-gal! 25 degrees, oh no! Hope it warms up soon.

Bee, glad the exams went well!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
This is just great, a new section and a newly named thread.
Congrats to all who have lost and maintained. You are an inspiration to us all.
I tend to lurk but always find helpful tips.
Thanks

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey,

Nothing much to report. The dentist appointment was fine. It's usually just me and the hygeniest anyway as there's rarely ever anything I need more than having my teeth cleaned. I go every three months since my teeth stain easily and coffee's usually the culprit. Imagine that??!! LOL We tried a new sushi place for dinner that was just terrific. I think the portions were a bit smaller, but the food was good and until our regular Monday sushi place opens in their new location, this place will likely be just fine till then. Of course nothing will ever replace our favorite Friday sushi spot #1!! Tomorrow will be a regular day, including a good and long workout at the gym in the afternoon. Nothing, zip, nadda happening on the job search front. I applied to a slew of jobs last week and still nothing. With these troubled economic times, it's certainly not a great time to be unemployed. But then, I guess there's never a good time to be unemployed is there?

dragon, I saw your post to last week's thread and was glad to see you were able to make your way over here! Good luck with your run later.

It's good to hear from you SB and I'm glad you're still eating healthy and exercising. Such a nice daughter making brunch for your parents yesterday!

Hey Linda. A hot tub is an absolute must have as far as I'm concerned. So it's unlikely we'll buy something that won't accommodate one. Sounds like your mother's day dinner was delicious!

Happy Anniversary Greg and Mara! I hope your dinner tonight was terrific!

How nice to hear from you Mrssalvo! I'm glad all went well with the birth and you are getting back into walking and geting ready to workout again. On your temp question, it was near 90 yesterday, but cooled down to the low 80's today. I can pretty much guarantee you that by the end of the month it will be in the 90s in Naples. I'm glad you're looking forward to warm. Lord knows we get more than our share of warm and won't get rid of warm (HOT) until near the end of October.

LP, does that mean you're in Portland now?? I'm gald the move is over and hope it went smoothly.

SS, I hope I wasn't being too personal when I asked. I once was on Nexium for hearburn for like about a year. It was during my overweight days when I ate pizza everyday for lunch and did nothing healthy, nor ate anything healthy. When I embarked on "Rebuild Rod" and lost nearly 70 pounds, quit smoking and started working out religiously, the heartburn simply went away. I too had endoscopic and they never found anything wrong. I hope they find that everything is just fine with your's.

Hey DeeJay, I'm sorry it's chilly again. Our weather is pretty darn spectacular right now. But, let's trade about mid July, OK?
Hey Sharon, I'm glad you sleuthed your way here too! Sorry about the cold and snow.

bee* Just 4 More Days and you'll be able to relax. Funny that you find dentist's frightening. I'm sure you'll be able to relate to some animals being frightened of you when you become their vet. Our Burmese cat (the light of our life) is pretified of the vet and our vet is the sweetest lady you could ever know. I guess it's pretty normal for animals to fear the unknown.

Steph, when we were sitting under the oak having coffee this evening we commented that it could be like it was today for the entire year. It just doesn't get much better than today for sure. I'm glad the three of you had such a nice day. Were you at the outlet stores around International Drive? We used to shop those outlets and they had great deals. Andrew must have been thrilled to get a hole in one!

Hey Skippy, I hope you had a nice day!!

I guess that does it for me today. CYA tomorrow!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Rod~ Definitely not too personal! If you ventured out and about on PS, you''d see I''m not shy about anything LOL!! I started being treated for ulcers when I was 17 when I was very athletic and in shape. The ulcers would come and go generally with stress. I quit meds for almost 3 years and just started on RX Prilosec recently. Of course, super-spicy foods (my favorites) will cause heartburn, but the dr is pretty sure the ulcers are back. I only started the RX a short time before beginning the high-fiber, so I don''t know why it''s so severe again unless the ulcers are just eating me to bits. I''m trying to eat better and get in much more exercise, but if this stuff is going to happen, maybe I should go back to mashed taters and movies!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello HLT! (Love the new abbreviation!)

I got some really good news today concerning possible employment with one of the companies I interviewed with last week. I didn''t think I would hear anything until later this week, but the mgr. emailed me today and said there has been a change in the position they are going to fill and instead of full time SA it will be an Assistant Mgr. position and they would like me to interview for that this Thursday with the Regional Director. Of course I said yes right away, so I will be doing that Thursday at 2. Please cross all your crossables and pass the PS dust, hee hee! DH has his own interview with the VP of the company tomorrow, instead of flying him out to PA the VP is coming here, so that is nice that he won''t have to travel. He''s up against two other candidates but he is really confident he will get the position based on what the GM told him after his first interview.

Went grocery shopping today and picked up lots of fresh fruits and veggies, plus all the basics. Lunch was pasta salad a little EVOO and seasonings, lots of fresh veggies mixed in, yummo. Dinner was grilled portabellos over baby spinach with f/f balsamic and fresh garlic with a side of pesto tortellini...I''ve had it on my mind since I mentioned it in the Healthy Food thread.

Mara and Greg, Happy 4th Anniversary!

Marcy, congrats on almost reaching your goal, being in size 8 pants, all the new sparklies, etc! You are awesome, woman!

Lorelei, I am so happy to hear it has been sunny weather over there! It''s almost weird to not hear you calling the weather "pants!"

Skippy, your grilled chicken menu for the next few days sounds great. I hope your rose bushes take, you can always consult Mara for rose assistance as she has such a green thumb. I think there is a thread or two on that very subject somewhere!

Kimi, you and John are having an accident-prone week! Hope you are both on the mend soon.

Hi Somethingshiny, Appletini, Shortblonde, Linda, Mrs.S, Ladypirate, Dragonfly, DeeJay, Sharon, Bee, Steph, Sevens, and lurkers!

Rod, glad your dental appt. went off well with no pain. Every month when I see my orthodontist he is amazed at how stained my rubber bands get, he always tells me to lay off the coffee. Little does he know that part of it is from red wine as well, hee hee. I have noticed since I got a WaterPik it helps with staining...I love that thing. Enjoy condo shopping, and I am still thinking the most positive thoughts every day for you and Charlie and the job search, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results