shape
carat
color
clarity

Your favorite "comfy outfits"?

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
jaysonsmom|1278701632|2639386 said:
What is your favorite I-don't-care-what-people-think-I-want-to-be-comfortable-outfit? Where do you wear this to?

I have a couple pairs of stretchy jersey gouchos that I wear with a long cotton T-shirt and flip-flops. I always wear this "outfit" when I just want to bum around, or on PMS bloat days. I've been known to wear this everywhere! Even to work (casual Fridays).

I also have a beat-up baggy sundress that I wear for laundry days, and a 20 year old nightgown that I wear a lot when I'm not feeling well, and need comfort.

I have the jersey gauchos too. Love them.So darn comfy. even though FH thinks they're revealing and clingy on my butt. He doesn't like that they emphasize the crack :lol:

My favorite comfy outfit is my victoria's secret 'P!nk' UCLA sweatpants, an old, cut up LAFD sweatshirt with a white tank top layered underneath and flip flops. I change into it at least twice a week when I get home from work. I have a couple pairs of the P!nk sweatpants, and I love them--they're so baggy and comfy and they're extra-long, which I love.

mrs jam

Brilliant_Rock
My baggy camou cargo pants, skinny fit pink polos, and Giuseppe Zanotti crystal skull flip flops. And I've never ended my love affair with Juicy track suits. There are no other comfy sweats in the world that do as much justice for my boo-tay as my Juicies.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
fuzzy boots
fuzzy pants
fuzzy sweatshirt, maybe one of DH's sweaters
fuzzy socks (that may or may not match depending on what the washer ate that week!)
I even have fuzzy underthings. DH loathes them though, even more than the outerwear, so I usually spare him :halo:

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Grey velour pants , micro fleece tops in yummy colors, pink, blue and mint green by Pine Cone hill, with Ugg boots or slippers...I would like to be buried in this ....K?? Thanks.. LOL!!!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Track suits and fleece. I'm really interested in seeing if those stretchy PJ pants that look like jeans (saw it on an infomercial) are comfy or not?

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yoga pant, tee shirt, slipper socks. If I am cold at home, I throw my bathrobe on top of it all. My outfit will change next week-with my slipper socks I will wear a pair of Minnetonka ultimate slippers that I just ordered. Favorite outfit! I don't wear it out unless I am not getting out of the car!

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
My favorite in winter is a well broken in and faded pair of jeans and an old polo shirt that is worn with a fleece pull over. I always wear a tungsten band. In the summer i wear the same old jeans and a tee shirt with a silver American Indian bracelet from my sister instead of a watch.I cant be comfy if im wearing really good jewelry or watches because im always worried about bending or scratching it so the ring and bracelet are go to pieces when i want to kick back and relax.

Mrsacornblue

Shiny_Rock
My favorite in the summer is yoga crops and a tee or tank or a maxi dress. Footwear is flipflops with a cute pedi. In the winter, yoga pants and a l/s tee with my favorite moccasin slippers or UGG boots.

TristanC

Brilliant_Rock
Boxers and nothing else. I wear that to friend's places when I'm in charge of cooking for 18, and basically am stuck in the kitchen the whole day. I warn the friend to warn the wife to expect to stay away from the kitchen though. Heh.

Prana

Brilliant_Rock
My leopard, fleece feet pajamas, ofcourse.

If those are in the wash it's spandex tucked into socks, boot slippers, a tunic and one of my DH's flannels.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
TristanC|1327168410|3108286 said:
Boxers and nothing else. I wear that to friend's places when I'm in charge of cooking for 18, and basically am stuck in the kitchen the whole day. I warn the friend to warn the wife to expect to stay away from the kitchen though. Heh.

My husband and son are like that in the summer....but only in our house! I'm trying to picture them wearing just boxers at someone else's house, an I simply can't. Haha, just the visual makes me giggle.

Hera

Ideal_Rock
Fleece pajama pants and a tshirt from Target in the Men's dept in a silly screenprint. I have a Star Wars, Fruit Loops, and a Voltron shirt amongst them :oops: .

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I work from home a lot - there are some days when I get up, shower then just put on clean PJs. Y'know, to save time in the evening.

We used to live on a very remote farm and I had to pick DH up from the station once in the early hours. It was dark, so I put a coat over my PJs and fuzzy green dinosaur slippers and went to collect him. My 25 year old landrover chose that day to die, and I had to wait for a couple of hours by the side of the road then sit in the cab of the tow truck in my PJs, coat and dinosaur slippers. Since then, I've always thrown on jeans and a sweater at least if I have to go out anywhere, even if I don't anticipate getting out of the car. :bigsmile:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jennifer W|1327246734|3108749 said:
I work from home a lot - there are some days when I get up, shower then just put on clean PJs. Y'know, to save time in the evening.

We used to live on a very remote farm and I had to pick DH up from the station once in the early hours. It was dark, so I put a coat over my PJs and fuzzy green dinosaur slippers and went to collect him. My 25 year old landrover chose that day to die, and I had to wait for a couple of hours by the side of the road then sit in the cab of the tow truck in my PJs, coat and dinosaur slippers. Since then, I've always thrown on jeans and a sweater at least if I have to go out anywhere, even if I don't anticipate getting out of the car. :bigsmile:

AHHhh, I guess "Mom's" were right: "always wear good underwear" in case of an accident, eh? :cheeky:

cheers--Sharon

DivaDiamond007

Brilliant_Rock
If I'm just lounging around the house then I'm in my comfies: pajama pants (yoga, gaunchos, jersey or sweats) and an oversided t-shirt. I wear slippers in the house because I hate it when my feet get cold.

If I'm leaving the house or having company then I actually get dressed. My usual outfit is jeans with some sort of shirt that's weather appropriate. I live in OH so in the winter I'll layer a thin long-sleeved tshirt with a hoodie. In the summer plainish fitted tshirts do the job. I am a very plain dresser and have very little fashion sense.

Lottie

Brilliant_Rock
I'm quite into loungewear at the moment, if I am at home then its yoga trousers, a vest and an oversizerd cardigan with slippers and my specs (I wear contact lenses whenever I leave the house but they really dry my eyes out). If its to go out in then currently its a tunic, leggings, Uggs and a trench. I also really, really love huge scarves at this time of year to cover a multitude of lazy dressing sins.

I have a love/hate relationship with my Uggs, they are long dark brown ones and the most comfortable thing I have EVER owned. But where I live they are worn almost exclusively by teenagers, so I feel stupid wearing them (I am a very unteenagerly 32). I did buy some Ugg Austin leather boots this year but although I do love the way they look, they are just not as comfy.

sphenequeen

Brilliant_Rock
At 6 months pregnant, I am wearing comfy clothes all the time! And I am not talking about sweats here, I am talking about jeans with an elastic waist, dresses, leggings - you name it! I don't know why more clothes aren't made to be comfortable like maternity clothes.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
When I want to be comfy I wear men's small sized guy harvey shirts with too big jeans, or I have a pair of UF yoga pants from Victoria Secret that I'll wear with a t shirt.

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Right now I'm home sick with a stomach bug :(sad and this is what I'm wearing, only my leggings are black:

ETA: otherwise my idea of "comfy" is always seriously overdressed I'm a full time grad student who wears four inch heels to class :cheeky:

jcrewsherpa.jpg

jcrewpant.jpg

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Purselover, I have that sherpa sweatshirt from JCrew and LOVE IT. My mom gave it to me two years ago for Christmas and I have worn it so much it has holes in the elbows and wrists. It is hands down the most comfortable sweatshirt I've ever owned and I will rue the day it finally dies.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
canuk-gal|1327106463|3107880 said:
HI:

Flannel pj's and mocassin slippers. Bright yellow polka dot bathrobe which my DH hates, and have been known to walk to the mailbox in bigsmile:

cheers--Sharon
pic please!.. :bigsmile:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Sweatpants, a worn out t-shirt, and a hoodie with cozy slippers (I love slippers!). And yes, I will wear this out if I just have to run out for something quick.

Yoga pants and a t-shirt ... or a hoodie. I wear them around the house and to my parents house sometimes. If I'm not feeling well and I HAVE to do an errand, I always wear jeans but will wear a hoodie or something comfy out- even no make-up!

(I'm wearing yoga pants and a T right now :razz: )

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Leggings, a t-shirt, and a hoodie. I could wear that all day, every day (assuming I didn't have to go out into public).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results