shape
carat
color
clarity

Yet more ''Jon & Kate'' divorce drama....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dees pehple are crahzee.

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/5/2009 2:46:13 PM
Author: TravelingGal
Dees pehple are crahzee.
LOL.... I swear, divorce brings out the worst in people sometimes.

Looks to me like Jon realized he''s out of a job, and so''s Kate (thanks to him- for stopping production of the Show), so he figured he''d snatch the money on the account before she got a chance to.
20.gif
Sigh....

April20

Ideal_Rock
These people are so jacked up it makes me dizzy. I saw this story earlier today. I''ve never been a fan of their show as she makes me crazy and he gives me the creeps, but still- can they not just hold things together a little bit and keep at least some of their dirty laundry out of People magazine?? Then again, maybe this is exactly what they want since this type of publicity keeps their names in the headlines and their being "known" is their bread and butter.......

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/5/2009 2:46:13 PM
Author: TravelingGal
Dees pehple are crahzee.
Yup.

They''ve had a TV show on TLC for 4 years. There''s no way that even had he pulled 200K that she would be unable to pay bills. Madness.

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Let''s see now, you''re separated and in the middle of a divorce and you still have a joint account............ummm, nominate Kate for the Darwin award?

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/5/2009 4:51:18 PM
Author: purrfectpear
Let''s see now, you''re separated and in the middle of a divorce and you still have a joint account............ummm, nominate Kate for the Darwin award?

That''s what I was thinking. I know it''s a long and drawn-out divorce, and I''m sure changing the accounts isn''t as easy as it would be with less kids/drama, but still.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
This story made me laugh because the first thing I thought was that if it only had $200k in it that means Kate probably has some secret off shore bank account with the rest.

I wouldn''t put it past her at all.

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/5/2009 4:55:47 PM
Author: MonkeyPie

That''s what I was thinking. I know it''s a long and drawn-out divorce, and I''m sure changing the accounts isn''t as easy as it would be with less kids/drama, but still.
Actually it''s really easy regardless of how many kids you have. You take out half and open your own account. You arrange for future earnings to be split in half and have your half direct deposited to each account. It''s basic divorce 101. No one in their right mind leaves their half sitting around in a joint account.

Legally in a joint account, whoever gets to the account first could clean it out 100%. That isn''t nice and you''ll end up having to return some of it after settlement anyway, so not a particularly smart move.

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Are we really going to be subjected to EVERY ''development'' with this couple''s divorce? Kate crying on TV because she can''t pay her bills? Maybe now they are back to their root''s, of a ''struggling family, trying to raise 8 kids''... Please Kate and Jon, go away!!!

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
absolutely! Anyone with half a brain knows that if they are gong to file for divorce, part of preparing is the NOT have significant assets on joint accounts prior to filing. And she was the one who filed!

On the same topic, I was getting my oil changed this morning and was waiting at the place and they had the view on TV. Kate called into the view and they were talking to her about her situation. When she started whining about not being able to pay her bills, Barbara Walters cut her off and moved on to another topic. I thought that was great. Just cut her off and had no patience. anyone else see that?

I think Jon is a slimeball but Kate is not in reality either and is all caught up in using her kids as a meal ticket.

Why did they buy that big house if they could not afford it? I hope they socked away enough for their kids educations. I think it would be so shameful if their kids did not get a college education paid for after being subjected to potty training on TV!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results