shape
carat
color
clarity

yet another Forum

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
FORO ROMANO
21.gif

forum0.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
In what town were these pictures taken? Man, can you imagine what the place must have looked like at its peak?

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Stinky and filthy chrono!
1.gif

Hey Leonid..is that you?
naughty.gif
lol

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh MMM, you're giving me a stitch on my side!
9.gif
3.gif

chialea

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 8/13/2004 8:26:10 AM chrono wrote:

In what town were these pictures taken? Man, can you imagine what the place must have looked like at its peak?----------------

The overlooking picture was taken from a little outlook road on the back of an old prison/courthouse. (I'm serious -- to get to that spot, you generally come from a lovely piazza (I forget the name) under an aerial bridge (apparently last walk of the condemmed, but I'm not positive about that).

And if you want to imagine what it looked like at its peak, just buy one of the little flipbooks that people hawk there -- you can see the current ruins, then put over a cover to show what the rest is supposed to have looked like :razz:

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow! I've never been to Rome but those pictures are making me want to go now!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results