shape
carat
color
clarity

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy Deejay I''m nearly done!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock

A couple of months ago I decide that I was in a mood to change careers, from working for a non-profit to becoming a real estate agent. I have just spent two weeks in school and passed the final exam and received my little diploma.

36.gif

Now this is where I need the fairy dust as soon as the Department of Business and Professional Regulation ok me I am going to be taking the state test. There is only an 18%

14.gif
pass rate the first time so I am major stressed.

Deejay you told the math was easy you where so right! I found out my strong points are the law and financing, 7 wrong out of aprox 80 on my pre state exam. However I am totally lost when it comes to the procedures and practices of real estate, it is not fair they get to give you four right answers and you have to chose the most correct one

29.gif

So wish me luck and if any one can give me pointers about taking the test and not stressing out about it, I would be greatly thankful.
35.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Macie,

Congratulations!! Best wishes!!! I''m not in real estate so I can''t give you any advice but I wanted to wish you luck on your exam.

Zoe

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is there a prep course you could take that has questions similar to the RE test? Best wishes and lots of PS dust!!!
9.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Macie -- I am SO SO SO happy for you!!!

It's great that you had a good handle on the math. That is the part that trips so many people up, so you're already way ahead of the game!

My best advice about passing the procedures and practices part is to take the samples tests until you are blue in the face. All of them--every version you can get your hands on. As a matter of fact, if you could do test from different sources that will help a lot too because you'll see things worded in different ways. I won't say it will become "easy" but you will start to recognize the same themes over and over again. That won't *eliminate* the stress, but at least it will reduce it because you'll be more comfortable with the whole thing.

When are you taking the exam?

(BTW, I decided to take my own advice and my last day at my financial job is this Friday--I'm leaving to be a FULL TIME real estate agent myself! Too bad we're not in the same place or we could be partners!
2.gif
)

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
Skippy I just took a prep course this weekend, and I have been taking the on line tests so far I am just taking a day off so I can clean my house and check out pricescope. I am thinking of even taking the crash prep course again it helps you out with decoding the wording on the test. A couple of brokers in the class told me if I didn’t stress out I should do fine on the test. I even got a couple of job offers from two big Real Estate companies
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/8/2007 10:00:42 AM
Author: Macie
Skippy I just took a prep course this weekend, and I have been taking the on line tests so far I am just taking a day off so I can clean my house and check out pricescope. I am thinking of even taking the crash prep course again it helps you out with decoding the wording on the test. A couple of brokers in the class told me if I didn’t stress out I should do fine on the test. I even got a couple of job offers from two big Real Estate companies
36.gif
Yay!!!! Get a message before the test so you are nice and relaxed for the test
2.gif
Sending PS dust!!!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
You can do it Macie...
36.gif
drop the doubt replace it with hours of preparedness. I am dusting...in faith and belief in your abilities! You aren''t getting a truck load of dust...because YOU CAN DO IT. Just a sprinkle...kay?

DKS

YEAH To you too DEE JAY!!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results