shape
carat
color
clarity

Wow! 275 member(s) and 2884 anonymous user(s) browsing the system!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
I swear that''s the first time I''ve *ever* seen that many. Just caught my eye is all. Is there a reason that is happening tonight?

sumi

Brilliant_Rock
I was thinking the same thing! It's been like this all day, is there some sort of malfunction, or is PS more popular than ever today!?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh how odd!!

I was JUST looking at that too! Right now there are 275 and 2700. Amazing...this has to be the most I have ever seen as well.

Pscope was down for part of the day...I felt a little discombobulated without my morning Pscope reading, so maybe it re-endeared itself to everyone during the brief hiatus!
2.gif

KittyTiger

Shiny_Rock
Mara,

Did you know I learn a new word from you everyday? Today's word is: discombobulate
The other day was: nebulous
Then another day was: exorbitant

I had to look up all these words on www.webster.com

2.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haaa that is hilarious Leota!! Well I am pleased to be expanding your vocabulary with some of these cool words.

My mom is a teacher and I learned to read at the insanely young age of 2...so have been an avid reader ever since. Used to love spelling bees too.
1.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I've been watching the numbers too. . .what's really odd is just a minute ago there were over 200 registered users browsing and I clicked around diamond hangout a bit (taking two or three minutes to do so) and now the amount of reg. people has dwindled down to 18.
confused.gif
Weird. lol

Michelle

mike04456

Brilliant_Rock
Leonid says it's a session management problem, which he has now fixed. So the numbers were illusory.
sad.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well Michelle...for a few minutes I was unable to get in about 10 min ago, so that could account for why there appear to be so many people online at certain times, then they all fall off.

I am getting errors almost every time I post now
sad.gif
Don't know whats wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results