shape
carat
color
clarity

World's 1st Personal Ultrasonic & Steam Cleaner- Thoughts?

Searched PS & didn't see mention of this. What do you think?
This version was released in 2012. It's the GemOro UltraSpa Personal Ultrasonic Jewelry and Steam Cleaner

Here is a pic:
gemoro_ultraspa.jpg

Description:
The world's only personal combination jewelry steam cleaner with built-in ultrasonic cleaner designed specifically for the home - Patent Pending.
-Perfect size approximate 1-pint tank capacity ultrasonic cleaner
-Ultrasonic generates a powerful 42,000 scrubbing waves per second using regular tap water
-Ultrasonic cleaner comes with a basket and evaporation resistant transparent cover, with bright blue built-in LED tank illumination
- Control panel provides a 6-minute timed ultrasonic cleaning cycle that automatically shuts off when completed
- Perfect size approximate 1-pint tank capacity steam cleaner
- Powerful steam cleaner safely generates a robust 50PSI of pressurized steam using regular tap water
- Easy to use steam control activation on demand for burst steam cleaning - Built-in water fill funnel

Video of it in action:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beiqCNlISuw

Still waiting on my ring, but maybe this would be a good anticipation gift.
What are your thoughts on this-- especially for someone who hasn't previously owned a jewelry cleaner.

CaprineSun

Brilliant_Rock
Re: World's 1st Personal Ultrasonic & Steam Cleaner

Seems like ultrasonic cleaners have fallen out of style around here compared to before. One of the reasons I opted out of pave was so that I could US my ring. ::) My ring is non-pave, but does have bezel-set side marquise stones.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: World's 1st Personal Ultrasonic & Steam Cleaner- Thought

sounds good,but will it last? how much?
remember, these Chinese products don't last a very long time.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock

CaprineSun|1357234856|3346383 said:
Seems like ultrasonic cleaners have fallen out of style around here compared to before. One of the reasons I opted out of pave was so that I could US my ring. ::) My ring is non-pave, but does have bezel-set side marquise stones.
I don't use mine much bec I get my rings cleaner on my own than the US got them.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock

Dancing Fire|1357240154|3346490 said:
Aren't you a Chinese product? you've lasted quite a while!

CaprineSun

Brilliant_Rock

It's $200. Too much? Not sure of longevity yet since it came out 2012. I know they had prior ultrasonics before this one. I wonder how long those lasted.....

CaprineSun

Brilliant_Rock

ame|1357240852|3346503 said:
I don't use mine much bec I get my rings cleaner on my own than the US got them.

Really? That's great to hear. How do you do it to get it cleaner than an US? From reading the threads before, it seemed US was the holy grail for getting rings clean.... until pave became popular.

CaprineSun

Brilliant_Rock

ame|1357240970|3346508 said:

:lol:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock

CaprineSun|1357241317|3346518 said:
ame|1357240852|3346503 said:

Really? That's great to hear. How do you do it to get it cleaner than an US? From reading the threads before, it seemed US was the holy grail for getting rings clean.... until pave became popular.
If mine are REALLY cruddy, I steam with my jewel jet, use my little bottle of sparkle sparkle stuff, and a little brush, rinse, then I soak for a while in hot water with mr clean in it, and then rinse, then I repeat if necessary. But that's usually only necessary if my ring(s) gets dunked in food (I eat left handed). Usually a steam and some sparkle sparkle spray works great. I don't let my rings get cruddy much though, and I don't put lotion on with rings on like ever.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

ame|1357240970|3346508 said:
true!!.. :lol:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

CaprineSun|1357241204|3346514 said:

It's $200. Too much? Not sure of longevity yet since it came out 2012. I know they had prior ultrasonics before this one. I wonder how long those lasted.....
for $200 you can buy an american made US with S/S tank. these American made US will last forever.

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock

Personal?
Sounds painful

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results