shape
carat
color
clarity

Words With Friends

lulu

Ideal_Rock
Anybody else hooked? I'm currently playing nine games. I find that people like it more than Scrabble because it will only accept plays that are really words.

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
I've only got about 5 games going right now. But Draw Something, on the other hand.... (runs off to check)..... 19 games. It's official- I'm a iunky! I prefer to play on my iPad, and draw with a stylus.

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
I play all the time. It can get crazy though the games grow exponentially as you finish, both you and your partner can start new games so you are then playing twice as many and so on!! My record is 21 games and then they don't let you start another!

lulu

Ideal_Rock
That happens a lot- we each start a new game. Have to check out the drawing thing, but I have no artistic talent.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
This game is the reason I'm really happy I don't have a fancy shmancy phone.
I am obsessed with real Scrabble, so I fear Words With Friends would be a constant distraction for me. There was a period of about a month when I played on DH's phone whenever he left it lying around. His friends asked why he suddenly got so amazing at it. :cheeky:

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
Me too!
AND Draw Something!
AND Scramble with friends!

:bigsmile:

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Full disclosure: my fiance first asked me out over the Words with Friends messaging function. I mean, he asked for my phone number so he could ask me out, but that's basically asking me out, right?

Obviously we are both fans of the game.

lulu

Ideal_Rock
Anybody played a game with an anonymous player? I've also played Word Feud on the droid.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
my wife is on there playing 24/7... :wacko:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not playing it myself, but my DD is hooked ----- and I don't mind so much because at least she's learning something! (ok, it's a stretch but it keeps me in my 'happy place'! haha!!)

Bejewelled, on the other hand, is my mainline addiction! Oh, I could play all versions of that game 24/7!! I'm just a simple soul....

lulu

Ideal_Rock
You won't believe this, Enerchi, but I used to play Bejewelled because I liked the sound of the jewels hooking up.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE that sound! :appl: :appl: :appl: Its like one of my favourite Las Vegas slots - DaVinci Diamonds - I love how they click/beep/"weird noise" when they drop! :bigsmile: I get angry at that damned spider when he eats the butterflies tho... I had so many other moves planned as he grabs that final butterfly.... eeek!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I start games, I never finish them without a forfeit.

soocool

Ideal_Rock
I play with a few of my FB friends and we end up chatting as well. DD and I have been using Draw Somethng and play each other. One way for me to stay in touch with her while she is in college and that makes me happy...

April20

Ideal_Rock
I was hooked, but then I discovered Scramble with Friends. It moves more quickly, so now I'm hooked on that! Though I do still have 2 or 3 words games going!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love playing Draw Something. I only have 3 people on my little list though. I am rubbish at drawing but if anyone is up for a game my name is mamma watson :D

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was hooked. I got over it quick after a few days of playing every free moment.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results