shape
carat
color
clarity

Woo Hoo Ellen and Lorelei!! Feel the LOVE???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Our Extraordinaire Ellen
emlove.gif
Our Lovely Lorelei

Like we needed Valentines Day to express our love for you guys? No, every day is a love fest where you two are concerned!! Congrats on having been recognized for being such great assets to this board!! I have learned a great deal from your informative posts and support. Many happy LOVING returns.

emlove.gif
Don't you Feel the love???
emlove.gif

Woo HOO!!!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock

Thank you for all the help you have provided too the PS community.

now the question on everyone''s mind.....
Whatcha gonna get?

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Thank You Ellen and Lorelei!
I really appreciate the advice/help I've received from you both!
9.gif

woohoo.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock

Well done you two lovely ladies!!!

much love

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, ladies!!! You both DEFINITELY deserve it!! Can''t wait to see what you choose!!!
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m thrilled for you both
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I am dying to see what you girls pick!!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay! Congratulations Ellen and Lorelai!!! Both of you have contributed so much to PS and I appreciate your help, guidance, and thoughtful posts. Now, whatcha gonna get???

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, ladies!! Thank you so much for all of your contributions to this forum!!!! You are both awesome!!

Enjoy your v-day gifts!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you all very much for the kind words, and to that former roundthingthatopensdoors for starting this thread.
5.gif

I can''t tell you what a nice surprise this was to wake up to! First, a fresh new blanket of white stuff outside, and now this. What a great morning. AND, it''s Friday!
woohoo.gif

Andrey, thank you again for this most generous gift. And for all you do here, we truly do appreciate that!
36.gif

Now, what am I going to get? I don''t know, I will have to think on it!
hmmm.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hee - thank so much thatroundthingthatopensdoors, for this thread!!
face20.gif

Thanks also to our fellow Pricescope friends, Kate, Stormy, Coaties, My BROTHER Maisie
41.gif
, Gwen, Miss Bee, Zoe, Dani, dear DiamondSeeker and of course, my fellow partner in shenanigans, ELLEN!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Also a BIG THANK YOU to Andrey for this special gift, also doing such a superb job of taking the reins and keeping Pricescope the special and safe place it is for us to hang out, learn, help and have a bit of fun while doing so!

Now...what am I going to get?
emangel.gif
I don't know yet, I have had a look this morning at all the wonderful possibilities, so I have a few wee ideas!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, ladies!!
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/1/2008 8:21:09 AM
Author: Lorelei
Hee - thank so much thatroundthingthatopensdoors, for this thread!!
face20.gif

Thanks also to our fellow Pricescope friends, Kate, Stormy, Coaties, My BROTHER Maisie
41.gif
, Gwen, Miss Bee, Zoe, Dani, dear DiamondSeeker and of course, my fellow partner in shenanigans, ELLEN!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
6.gif
In all my excitement, I forgot to congratulate my most favorite shenanigan sharer!
9.gif
Congrats you, you deserve this for sure. I learned a lot from you when I first came here, and have learned since, mostly how much fun posting can be with you.
9.gif
Thanks friend!!
2.gif

Here''s to you!
36.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations to you both :) I look forward to seeing what pretties you pick out :)

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Whoooo hooooo cutie pies!!!! You are wuved by us all; you two rock!!! Congrats!!!
slider_grouphugg.gif

Cheers Ellen and Lorelei!!!
3.gif
9.gif
Thanks for all your help on RT, the WWT and your fun shenanigans!!!!

marg_cov.jpg

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations and thank you Lorelei and Ellen, for making this site 100 times as amazing as it already is, because you are both so fabulous!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations ladies. I''ve always appreciated your advice, kind words and comments. Happy shopping.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woohoo! Congratulations to two great ladies! I can always count on great posts if they''re authored by either one of you!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATS to the both of you! Your posts are always so helpful and imformative, we are lucky to have you ladies!
36.gif
36.gif

Enjoy your gifts and PLEASE remember to post those pics!
27.gif

emotion-19.gif
emotion-19.gif

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much Ellen and Lorelei -- your insight, knowledge, experience, humor and willingness to help is what makes this forum so great.
Congrats on your very well deserved gift...

...now the question is: what are you going to use it for!!!
36.gif
36.gif

jas

Brilliant_Rock
YEA! This makes my day...both of you are just the greatest people. You inspire giggles, thought, and the occasional piece of cake (in a good way, of course!)

Andrey, thank you for providing us a place to bask in the glory of some pretty darned spectacular people and thank you especially for recognizing these two PS all-stars!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAY! Congratulations Lorelei and Ellen!! Thank you so much for all you have contributed to PS. We
emlove.gif
you!!!

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
And here''s to maybe two of the hardest working girls I know on Pricescope!

Congratulations!

and happy Valentines Day.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! You both bring so much knowledge and friendship to Pricescope. You both are very helpful to so many people on this board. Ellen, my ring twin, you have always so helpful whenever I''ve been thinking about making a purchase. Lorelei, I''ve come to know you mostly through the WWT, and your weekly openers are truly inspirational.

Enjoy shopping!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Well done Ellen and Lorelei. Buy sumpin'' pretty!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
CONGRATS ELLEN AND LORELEI!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results