shape
carat
color
clarity

Wink''s Daughter''s wedding - videos and pictures

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on a beautiful wedding and the new son-in-law you have acquired into your family! Thanks so much for sharing pictures and videos of your family''s special day!!! You daughter looked lovely and I got misty eyed at your dance! Congrats again!!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations to you and your beautiful daughter, Wink! Thanks for sharing the photos are videos; it looks like it was such a lovely wedding.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wink, I love reading your posts about your family because you always seem so HAPPY! Congratulations and best wishes to your daughter and her new husband!

Zoe

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 9/9/2009 5:16:46 PM
Author: Lynn B
Awwwwwww, Wink! How lovely the wedding was! Thank you for sharing the pictures and videos!

Now, did I miss it??? Or did you forget, dad?!! Um, helloooooo?!!! We are Pricescopers afterall! Where are the pictures of THE BLING???!!!
9.gif
LOL! I think I am allowed to do this in response to a question, but if not the moderator will kindly remove this post as I do not want to be inappropriate.

Here is the link to the video that I made with the intention of listing it in my gallery, but I see I never did list it. It is MUCH less personal and excited than the one I sent just to Phil before he gave it to my daughter. That one is too personal to post anywhere on the net...

Wink

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thank you to so many of you who have posted your best wishes, and yes, Zoe, I am THAT happy. From the time I left Boise until the morning after I returned I did not even connect to the internet and only thought about business when someone asked about it. I was TOTALLY focused on the moment so that I would miss not a one. I am glad I did, for there are so many moments to treasure!

Here is another picture that I do not think I published yet, it is Resa and I with Phil and Cissy. I was never as handsome as Phil, but her mother is still as beautiful as the day I married her.

Wink

Mom Dad and Kids.jpg

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I am going to throw a few more pics up in a hurry, I have an appointment I must leave for, picking up flowers before the shop closes, my wife deserves some after all her hard work last week...

Wink

This is Phil and Cissy dancing

Cissy-Phil-Dance2.jpg

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
A redundant photo for those that watched the video...

cissy Dad dance.jpg

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
More Cissy and Phil dancing

Cissy-Phil-Dance.jpg

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on the amazing wedding! Everyone looks so beautiful, relaxed, and joyful! I wish you and your (now bigger) family a lifetime of happiness and great health!

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Reverand George walking my mom up to her seat at the beginning of the service. She is pretty spry for an 86 year old, so is George who is only a year or so behind her.

reverand george and mom.jpg

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
This is Emily, the Bride''s maid, she is married to Thad, who had the three kids, Trey, Isaac, and Mercedes in one of the videos. They have adopted all three of these delightful children.

Emily.jpg

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
And last for now, Richard, the brother and Best Man for Philip. Just as handsome and wonderful as Philip.

Richard.jpg

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wink
congrats to both side of the family.
143.gif
beautiful wedding!!.
36.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just gorgeous - and glorious! Thank you so much for sharing with us!

The bride was beautiful and the dance - oh my! What a wonderful father you are for taking such pains to get it just right.

Best wishes to the newlyweds and to the entire family. . .

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/9/2009 7:18:25 PM
Author: Wink

Awwwwwww, Wink! How lovely the wedding was! Thank you for sharing the pictures and videos!

Now, did I miss it??? Or did you forget, dad?!! Um, helloooooo?!!! We are Pricescopers afterall! Where are the pictures of THE BLING???!!!
9.gif
LOL! I think I am allowed to do this in response to a question, but if not the moderator will kindly remove this post as I do not want to be inappropriate.

Here is the link to the video that I made with the intention of listing it in my gallery, but I see I never did list it. It is MUCH less personal and excited than the one I sent just to Phil before he gave it to my daughter. That one is too personal to post anywhere on the net...

Wink
THANK YOU!!!
36.gif

SO Wink (just because I am a dolt sometimes!
2.gif
) -- is that 2c princess diamond ring in the video, then, Cissy''s engagement ring?
30.gif
36.gif

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 9/9/2009 9:39:03 PM

Date: 9/9/2009 7:18:25 PM
Author: Wink

9.gif

Wink
THANK YOU!!!
36.gif

SO Wink (just because I am a dolt sometimes!
2.gif
) -- is that 2c princess diamond ring in the video, then, Cissy''s engagement ring?
30.gif
36.gif
Yes, Dear Lady. That is hers. I can honestly say that he got an incredible deal. Sort of a family price, LOL!!!!

Wink

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awwww Wink! Thanks for sharing. It made me cry! Your pictures are just AWESOME!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
just beautiful! Thanks for sharing...the video of you and your daughter dancing brought tears to my eyes. She''s beautiful and you looked great too!

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Wink! Thanks for sharing the photos and videos. What an incredible day it must have been.

Your daughter looks a lot like your beautiful wife, Resa.

And did anyone else besides me notice that Wink''s grandson looks like a "mini Wink"? A much younger version of Wink, of course
9.gif
but check out the hair and the facial expression on the little guy!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations to the whole family!!
36.gif
And oh, what a beautiful bride your daughter made. She and her new husband look deliriously happy!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!! Everything looked great!!!

Abril

Shiny_Rock
Very lovely. The whole thing. Congrats!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your daughter''s wedding! You got some moves! Beautiful family.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, Wink! You, your wife and daughter are just beautiful, and your new son-in-law makes a good-lookin' addition to the family! Very, very happy for you all!
1.gif

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Wink,

Congratulations to your entire family on such a special wedding! I have thoroughly enjoyed watching the videos (the kids are too cute), and looking at the pictures because they all just made me SMILE
9.gif
. I just wanted to say that your daughter is a stunning bride
21.gif
, and her new husband is very handsome too.

BTW, your daughter''s e-ring is to die for too!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Thank you for allowing us to share in your special day.
36.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m a little late...but I thoroughly enjoyed those videos and pictures! They are a gorgeous couple...and that ring is amazing!!!! Congratulations to you all on this joyous occasion!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results