shape
carat
color
clarity

Wink''s Daughter getting married Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
congratulations to your family wink :) I hope you share a photo of the shawl too! it sounds beautiful.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Best wishes to your daughter and your family - we''ll be waiting on those photos!

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Congratulations to you and your family! Another milestone in your life!

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks again to all of you who replied, I will post pictures and videos as quickly as I can. I will start another thread for those as this one is getting pretty long.

It was an incredible weekend. I did the BBQ for the rehearsal dinner, Butt tender and lime garlic chicken, and we hired a caterer to do the sides. They offered me a job as it is so hard to get a good BBQ chef. Good to know I have a back up job if I ever need it...

The wedding was incredible, It started to sprinkle an hour before the wedding, then stopped and the weather was perfect for the evening. We had about one hundred people from all over the country make the difficult journey to McCall, Idaho for the wedding. It is almost a three hour drive from the airport in Boise to McCall, so those who came had to WANT to be there.

Friends came from both sides to be there, and the family from his side was phenominal. This young couple is WELL loved and I am blessed to have him join our family as she has joined his. We laughed a lot at a line from my rehearsal dinner toast that when the marriage was completed that our families would now be an internationl conglomerate with branch offices all over the world.

The thing that most warmed my heart about the wedding party was that no one stayed a stranger long. Friends and family from both sides met and liked each other for the mere fact that they were here for the wedding so each must be okay. Many new frienships were forged and I heard often from our guests that they had no idea how open and friendly Idaho would be.

Now I must get to work and catch up with all that happened while I was away. More, much more, later.

Wink

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
It sounds like a wonderful day, Wink. So happy for your daughter, son-in-law, you and everyone else who was able to attend such a special day.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results