shape
carat
color
clarity

Will Palin's endorsement help or hurt Trump?

Will Palin's endorsement help or hurt Trump?

• Help

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Hurt

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Other, please explain

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sarah surely is famous as all heck.
I wonder whether Trump will loudly brag about this endorsement or, in embarrassment, not mention it.

Could Sarah be looking for another VP spot?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh... that is the perfect pairing :bigsmile:

Box 'em up together and ship 'em out. Far, far, far away.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She would absolutely hurt anyone. What a ding a ling.

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
From my international perspective, neither.

Palin has a reputation for being backwards with her ideals and policies, but NOBODY can hurt Trump's reputation and campaign like he-himself does every time he speaks in front of a camera. I'd also say that the second-coming of Jesus as a Republican Trump-supporter could do nothing to possibly help him either.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I voted "help" but in retrospect, "neither" might be more appropriate. Believe it or not, Palin still has dedicated followers among conservatives. It's just that anyone who might still be supporting Palin is probably already supporting Trump, so... neither.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
VRBeauty|1453255859|3978301 said:
I voted "help" but in retrospect, "neither" might be more appropriate. Believe it or not, Palin still has dedicated followers among conservatives. It's just that anyone who might still be supporting Palin is probably already supporting Trump, so... neither.

I had to wait for my daughter's train today and Amtrak was delayed so I had the radio on an AM station trying to get information. A commentator was saying that Palin let down Ted Cruz. If that is the case, perhaps she will help Trump. Perhaps she will deliver some votes to him that otherwise would have gone to Cruz.

AGBF

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
I'm not a fan of Trump and I find Palin to be horribly annoying. I cringe every time she opens her mouth. I guess I couldn't say whether or not it would help or hurt him.

lulu

Ideal_Rock
Well, isn't that the blind leading the blind?

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1453240062|3978155 said:
I wonder whether Trump will loudly brag about this endorsement or, in embarrassment, not mention it.

Enthusiastically embracing it. "In a statement announcing the endorsement, Trump said, "I am greatly honored to receive Sarah's endorsement. She is a friend, and a high-quality person whom I have great respect for. I am proud to have her support.""

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/sarah-palin-endorse-donald-trump-n499786

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mary poppins|1453259556|3978350 said:
kenny|1453240062|3978155 said:

Enthusiastically embracing it. "In a statement announcing the endorsement, Trump said, "I am greatly honored to receive Sarah's endorsement. She is a friend, and a high-quality person whom I have great respect for. I am proud to have her support.""

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/sarah-palin-endorse-donald-trump-n499786

Well, there you go!
... "a high-quality person whom I have great respect for"

screen_shot_2016-01-19_at_7.png

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Neither help nor hurt, it doesn't matter. Trump's poll numbers will just keep rising until he is finally the Republican nominee. Six months ago I said no way, he will not get the nomination. Now I'm sure he will.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lulu|1453258539|3978337 said:
Well, isn't that the blind leading the blind?

Yes.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie|1453240312|3978157 said:
Oh... that is the perfect pairing :bigsmile:

Box 'em up together and ship 'em out. Far, far, far away.

Haahaaa! Hahaha! So funny!

And yes, they are the perfect pairing. Like Calvin and Hobbes gone rogue!

ADN

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Speaking as a non-American...George W...Palin...Trump...c'mon..where did you guys put the hidden camera? I keep waiting for Ashton Kutcher to jump out and announce to the rest of the world..."You've been punked!"...this is the best running gag...EVER!... :clap:
...hold on...how many Prime Ministers have we had here in Australia in the last 5 yrs...oh ya...5... :oops: ...Ashton?!...you son-of-a- :doh: ...good one...you got us all!
Hey Canada...can we please borrow some of your politicians...ours all seem to be broken :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ADN|1453291714|3978454 said:
Speaking as a non-American...George W...Palin...Trump...c'mon..where did you guys put the hidden camera? I keep waiting for Ashton Kutcher to jump out and announce to the rest of the world..."You've been punked!"...this is the best running gag...EVER!... :clap:
...hold on...how many Prime Ministers have we had here in Australia in the last 5 yrs...oh ya...5... :oops: ...Ashton?!...you son-of-a- :doh: ...good one...you got us all!
Hey Canada...can we please borrow some of your politicians...ours all seem to be broken :lol:

Me too. Seriously I feel as if we are in some surreal twilight zone universe because I keep thinking this cannot be happening. :o :blackeye:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ADN|1453291714|3978454 said:

Oh. I must must have misunderstood the question. I was trying to address whether Palin would help Trump in the primaries. If this is going to be a thread about Palin, why not say so? There is actually wonderful information about her available, much of it on video.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can we ship them to the Russia she claimed to see from her front porch?

No?

Can SpaceX take them into space and um...sort of leave them there?

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
When I heard this news, especially the part about how she "represents real conservative values the best" I almost crashed my car because I was laughing so hard I hyperventilated. Even better was that in the reporters next breath they announced her son was just arrested for domestic violence. I was like "yea, that really represents "real conservative values" right there." Great job, moron.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ame|1453303273|3978552 said:
When I heard this news, especially the part about how she "represents real conservative values the best" I almost crashed my car because I was laughing so hard I hyperventilated. Even better was that in the reporters next breath they announced her son was just arrested for domestic violence. I was like "yea, that really represents "real conservative values" right there." Great job, moron.

I probably shouldn't be laughing, but... how can you possibly *not*?
I'm actually a-okay with whatever Republican quackery has pushed this pair of nitwits further into the limelight... they're making it awfully easy for anyone with any common sense at all to vote in a way (any way!!) that I personally prefer...

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie|1453305087|3978560 said:
I'm actually a-okay with whatever Republican quackery has pushed this pair of nitwits further into the limelight... they're making it awfully easy for anyone with any common sense at all to vote in a way (any way!!) that I personally prefer...

...and it doesn't worry you that enough Americans seem to lack enough common sense that Palin was once the Republican nominee for VP and it seems as if Trump will now be the Republican nominee for President?

I mean, that isn't too close to the White House for you?

I'm not a-okay with Palin or Trump making it as far as as either did. It really worries me. The American people really worry me.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
I think that while it's easy to poke fun/make jokes (because it's well-deserved) about some of the presidential candidates, I'm not laughing any more. I agree with AGBF - I'm genuinely concerned and a few of the candidates (on both sides) really, truly frighten me.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF|1453306344|3978576 said:
Yssie|1453305087|3978560 said:

...and it doesn't worry you that enough Americans seem to lack enough common sense that Palin was once the Republican nominee for VP and it seems as if Trump will now be the Republican nominee for President?

I mean, that isn't too close to the White House for you?

I'm not a-okay with Palin or Trump making it as far as as either did. It really worries me. The American people really worry me.

On one hand I could not agree more with what you are saying, but... to quote Ron White... "you can't fix stupid".

Those Americans who would vote Palin and Trump into office - well, it is my fervent hope this group is the minority, because nothing can possibly hope to "fix" that dearth of comprehension, reasoning, and sane judgment :(sad

The extremists do make it easier for non-extremists to cross party lines. It's the silver lining to the sorry joke that is the Republican candidacy.

mom2dolls

Shiny_Rock
I think it depends on your opinion of her. My fear with the presidential race is he will get elected because people will vote for someone other than Hillary.
I honestly think we are damned either way. Neither party has a respectable candidate that is truly looking out for the good of the country. Sad times we live in!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ame|1453312895|3978640 said:
Well she killed McCain's campaign, so I fully expect she'll do the same for Trump.

Example? What the hell did she say here...
https://vine.co/v/ieKI9rebnEB

I can't get that link to work, ame. Is there some way to search for whatever you attempted to post?

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
AGBF|1453325347|3978734 said:
ame|1453312895|3978640 said:
Well she killed McCain's campaign, so I fully expect she'll do the same for Trump.

Example? What the hell did she say here...
https://vine.co/v/ieKI9rebnEB

I can't get that link to work, ame. Is there some way to search for whatever you attempted to post?
It's something on VINE. Basically her being incoherent as hell talking to some crowd. Yknow, the usual.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
monarch64|1453325904|3978738 said:
http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/01/sarah-palin-donald-trump-speech-rhymes

The full video is at the end of the article, Deb. She sounds deranged.

Thanks, Monnie. I guess I'll watch it later tonight when I can delegate time to such a task. It sounds like having to watch one of Adolf Hitler's speeches in German with a dictionary at one's side: the definition of tedium. I had no idea she spoke for so long and that being informed required one to spend so much time watching a performance. But I needed the information. :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results