shape
carat
color
clarity

who would buy this crap?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Uck!!! It looks like the stone has been sandpapered! And look at those prongs - it wouldn''t be long before your 5ct. honker would be missing.

r0174wor5_a.jpg

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Wow I alwasy think I am the odd ball here beucae I am soo for size...but I would rather have a smaller stone that was actuallly shiney...that is industrial grade.

icemyster

Shiny_Rock
Wow.....that is about all I can say....
emthdown.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t believe someone would actually take the time to set that beast!!!!!
14.gif

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Far more of this quality is sold to consumers than better stones. The segment of the overall market buying really nice diamonds is very small when compared to what passes as fair to average grade diamonds in the USA. I am always amazed myself at the low quality most people select. Of course, it is mostly a matter of budget and credit, not a quest for "quality".

Laralooblue

Shiny_Rock
Hmmmm... I don''t know. What I''m seeing is a badly pixilated photo. The other stones as well as the metal look very distorted, digitally.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I am sorrry you cant see the photo well,it has ton of inclusions of pretty much every kind and the table looks funny to me. The prongs were not done right and fail to grip the stone, I think what you are seeing as distorted is actually justy an odd angle for the shot in which the photographer was trying to let the stone show to its "best" advantage and still have a bit of the setting appear as well.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Is that for "fine jewlery" or does that include thing like charm braclets, sterling silver, and other basics? I have alot of things that I LOVE and adore from James Avery. The cross I got there which I get compliments on everytime I wear it was 50$ it was not expensive but is still quite nice.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results