shape
carat
color
clarity

who''s making breakfast this morning? i would like ....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
2 poach eggs,4 strips of crunchy bacon,hash browns,2 slice of white toast with butter and strawberry jam
18.gif
a nice hot cup of french roast coffee....thank you.
35.gif
now it's time for bed
24.gif
24.gif

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Actually, I just finished making bacon pancakes with walnut butter
3.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Well I would help you out but I am doing Atkins and some hwo I dont think hasbrowns are involved...Personally I love having breakfast for dinner. Yummy!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I had a bowl of special k
39.gif

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/27/2005 9:29:41 AM
Author: moremoremore
I had a bowl of special k
39.gif
Oooo, Special K with Red Berries....
18.gif

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
DF, I am going to have to start avoiding your daily posts!!!! I walked a LOT every day on vacation, and came back a few pounds lighter than when I started......and now these daily food threads..........Last night I was thinking about pies.........Thank goodness there is no bacon in the house!!!! I would have to trade in my cereal w/nonfat milk!!
And as far as baking pies....it is so HOT out right now, that I would hate to turn on the oven and compete w/the air....guess that''s one good thing!!!!
2.gif

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
I had what i have every day (such the unimaginative creature of habit i am with brkfst - but hey who wants to think before they've had their first full cuppa joe?
emwink.gif
) vanilla yogurt with kashi (usually Good Friends) sprinkled in liberally... i'll also be snacking on some choc choc chip rice cakes w either natural peanut butter or light cream cheese on top before lunchtime - yummy!
face18.gif
It's actually my most favorite breakfast, as I'm not a big breakfast gal.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bacon egg and cheese on a plain bagel from Manhatten bagel. But that is rare for me since I usually don''t eat breakfast.

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
If I have a choice, I don''t make breakfast...If I even eat breakfast it is a bowl of special K, like mmm. I could eat Special K for a whole week....and have
3.gif

My favorite breakfast, is to head to Walker Bros, Chicago-area breakfast place, and have a half order of chocolate chippies, side of hashbrowns and a glass of fresh squeezed oj.

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
oooooohhhhhhh
18.gif
Hmmmmm, Walker Brothers........
36.gif
36.gif

I know what you mean Blue, they are the BEST!!

I am having my raspberries and cream flavored coffee right now, just hand some fresh strawberries for breakfast and I might go have a whole-wheat bagel with vegetable cream cheese in a little while!

But my dream breakfast is a big fat western omelet with lots of melted cheese, some whole wheat toast and a pot of coffee!!!
9.gif

dazedland

Shiny_Rock
I wasn''t hungry until I read this thread and so I ate Gummi Bears, some Cheese Doodles, and Caffeine Free Diet Coke. How bad is that?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

My Mom''s homemade buttermilk pancakes with fresh berry compote and whipped cream, and her homemade scones with double cream and jam. Lord help me......

cheers--Sharon

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
MIL brought us some blueberries on Mon, so this morning we had blueberry pancakes! Don''t be too impressed
2.gif
- it''s the just add water mix!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I''ll take corned beef hash fried crispy with a side of 2 eggs over medium, and some sourdough toast.....actually, 3 fluffy buttermilk pancakes too.

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Breakfast was a cup of Kashi Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal... im addicted to the stuff!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, if I had my choice I''d take meyer lemon pancakes with maple pecan butter.
18.gif

But what I ACTUALLY ate was a cup of lowfat vanilla yogurt with raisins and walnuts sprinkled in, and 2 slices of toast.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I forgot that my actual breakfast was a cup of coffee, and a hard boiled egg.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif

BreakfastSampler.jpg
RootyTooty2.jpg

breakfast-01.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
mmm we adore breakfast!

during the weekdays i make very strong sumatra starbucks coffee for myself as well as 4 egg whites scrambled with cheese. though this week i am doing special k with strawberries as a break!

on the weekends i make us breakfast BOTH DAYS, we love breakfast and used to go out to get it at this cute little cafe but once we moved and now have our beautiful kitchen, we now we make it at home and relax.

on saturdays we normally have brown sugar & honey sausages (portia gets one too!), eggs over medium and english muffins with jelly. i love hash browns but find them a pain to cook, i love them crunchy and they are too time consuming. but sometimes we throw them in!

on sundays we usually have more sausage (yum!), french toast, waffles or buttermilk pancakes, we got a griddle for a wedding present, one of the ones that stretches across both burners and it's HEAVEN for making fast pancakes!

lots of OJ with pulp and coffee on the weekends too! we hate having anything to do before noon on the weekends because we like to get up around 10 and have our lazy breakfasts then rest our bellies on the couch.
31.gif

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m gonna be different.
I''m making fish for breakfast.
Yes, fish.
Wild Turbot fillet.

Simmer onions, yellow bell pepper, and tomatos in olive oil in cast iron skillet.
Add fillet, 2 minutes each side.
Salt, pepper and dill.

Yummmmm.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
well..... good morning ladies. just woke up.did i miss breakfast?
20.gif
any way lost my appetite this morning. check my stock holdings as i do every morning .one of my shares when down 30%.
6.gif
14.gif
38.gif

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/27/2005 1:11:37 PM
Author: kenny

I''m gonna be different.
I''m making fish for breakfast.
Fish are great for breakfast. I hear its a big thing in Iceland.

Every Saturday morning my family meets at a little family-style hole-in-wall place and eats salt-fish for breakfast. Its usually salted herring, corn cakes, potatos, baked apples and tomatos. My grandfather often goes several times a week, but Saturday its all the kids, grandkids and great-grand kids... its always 10 people minimum. Its a wonderful family tradition!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hate to eat early in the a.m. so usually have a protein drink. My preference is to eat breakfast at 10 a.m. -- eggs over medium, bacon cooked to the color and consistency of charcoal, dark brown rye bread, and a great pot of coffee. My all time favorite breakfasts are those we eat when we travel in Italy -- cheese, the best yogurt in the world, a variety of meats, breads, and fruits and, of course, the fabulous Italian coffees.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I WAS with red berries!!!! It is actaully quite yummy. Not exactly pancakes though LOL

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
ya''ll stop it! damn it''s 8:51pm here and now I am craving bacon.

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/27/2005 5:14:09 PM
Author: moremoremore
I WAS with red berries!!!! It is actaully quite yummy. Not exactly pancakes though LOL
14.gif
After the thought of Special K Red Berries I ran out to the store to get some...you know they were out??? All they had was plain and the vanilla almond one. I had my heart set on the Red Berries so I went with plain and bought a pint of strawberries...just not the same though..there's just something about those sweet/sour styrofoamy berries
38.gif
, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results