shape
carat
color
clarity

Who is your celeb lookalike?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cinnabar

Shiny_Rock
Has anyone tried this?

www.myheritage.com

link

You upload a full-face pic of yourself, then go through a bit of an annoying registration process, then they tell you which of the celebrities on their database you most resemble!

I got a lot of Asian names I didn''t recognise, but also these:

Denise Richards 68%
Michelle Yeoh 64%
Christy Turlington 60%
Natalie Imbruglia 59%

Since I don''t look anything like those lovely ladies, I think they just match hair colour or something for the most part. But it''s fun, and who doesn''t want to think they look 68% like Denise Richards?

(They have men on their database too)

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Thanks! That was fun!

I look like Jessica Alba 63%
Lisa Kudrow 61%

I really don''t see my resemblance to either one of these ladies but it was fun to try it!

The funniest part was that my son was in one of the pictures and because I had answered female for myself, the computer assumed the same for him and said he looked 66% like Lucille Ball!!!!!! LOLOLOLOL

Scooba

Shiny_Rock
I just did this, it''s fun, I got...

Jessica Alba 75%
Eva Longoria 74%
Mischa Barton 73%
Rachel Bilson 73%
Elle MacPherson 72%
Elizabeth Hurley 72%

And I don''t think I look like them (they all look different) but I know they don''t just match hair color because Jessica and Eva have very dark hair in their pictures and I have very blonde hair so I don''t know how they do it, and I''m not hispanic at all

Scooba

Shiny_Rock
Yeah this thing isn''t too smart, I just did it with a different picture and got...

Britney Spears 72%
Keira Knightley 71%
Shakira 62%
Paris Hilton 61%
Jessica Alba 58%

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Fun!

First Picture
Jodie Foster 62%
Kate Hudson 60%
Drew Barrymore 59%
Neve Campbell 58%

Second Picture
Jessica Alba 71%
Julianne Moore 67%
Candice Bergen 66%
33.gif

Boyfriend
Viggo Mortensen 55%
Gerald Ford 54%
33.gif

Sean Astin 52%
Dylan Thomas 48% (
30.gif
Okay, I''m weird, but have you ever heard him read his poetry?)

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
nope, can''t post hers, but I do see some resemblance, in features..she is def. more gorgeous..

Mimikins24

Shiny_Rock
That was fun, but I don''t think that the matches are necessarily very good! I got completely different answers when I used different pictures. These are my results from the first picture I used.

Rose McGowan - 68%
Charlize Theron - 66%
Sharon Stone - 66%
Aishwariya Rai - 64% (East Indian model from the new L''oreal mascara commercial with the HUGE eyelashes, I think)
Zhang Ziyi - 62% (from Memoires of a Geisah; Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon)
Patsy Kensit - 60%
Lana Turner - 59%
Nataliw Imbruglia - 58%
Ingrid Bergman - 56%

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Keira Knightly was the first one at 67%...then all asian girls that I don't know and Whoopi Goldberg and Tina Turner! BTW, that's me in my avatar! I'm blonde, greenish blue eyes, fair-skinned...but my 4th Great Grandmother was black and my Mom is very dark and looks like Dionne Warwick. I took after my Dad's side of the family and people don't even think I'm my Mother's child, but I do have her high cheekbones etc...

ETA:

Used another pic and got completely different results! Hmmm...I don't think I look like any of the people it said at all! I wish I did though!

Elizabeth Hurley 72 %
Paris Hilton 72%
Kelly Clarkson 67%
Mariah Carey 66%
Scarlett Johanson 61%
Priscilla Presley 57%
Beyonce Knowles 56%
Gwen Stephani 55%
Jessica Alba 55%

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
actually i was just going to say the same thing SDL..tawn you totally look like elizabeth hurley in your avatar with the fact structure and all that. she's beautiful as are you missy!

i haven't done the website yet (i dont wanna go through an annoying registration process!!) but people have told me i look like eva longoria which would be nice...maybe if i was 5'1" and 20 lbs or something. but it's the thought that counts! esp since i think she is stunning. oh and i also sometimes get vanessa marcil. and have also gotten sandra bullock.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I scored over 70% with a ton of celebs, half of which I don''t even know:

Michelle Yeoh 75%
Woranuch Wongsawan (?????) 73%
Alyssa Milano 73%
Tata Young (?????) 73%
Teri Hatcher 72%...............Kill me now!
Kate Hudson 72%
Sophia Coppola 72%
Naomi Watts 71%
Sammy Cheng 71%
Kristen Kreuk 70%

All of this was from one picture.

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
When I was in highscool several people told me I looked like Ashley Judd. I don''t think I look that much like her, but I had one pic where I looked a lot like her - examining it I think it is the cheekbones that accounted for the resemblence. I have also gotten Hillary Swank a couple times in the last year, I think our facial structure is similar.

Funny story, a few years back I was in the airport and this guy thought I was Kelly Ripa. Like he seriously thought I was her and did not believe me when I told him no (!) I have a tan complexion and had a similar haircolor at the time but really we do not look that much alike...

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
I didn''t try the link, and I have very seldom been told I looked like any celebrity. But one time when we were engaged, a salesgirl at Bailey B&B said my then-fiance must get told he looks like someone all the time. We asked, "who?" and she said, "Mark Harmon" in a tone of voice that had an unspoken (but in a good way) "naturally" or "of course" attached. I had never thought of it before, but I could see what she meant. There is some resemblance.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Cute! But I think it's funny how all of the celebs listed for each person don't look anything like the others for the most part...some are total opposites...bui you look like them all? :) And there is more than 100%? But it's a fun idea. My results came back 60% Jerry Lewis, 80% linda Carter and 34% Lucy Lawless...Oh yes and 100% Angelina of course...kidding!

Well, when I was a tad thinner,everyone called me Xena...was also a function of the hair. I hope I wasn't so harsh and manly though! :) Now I feel more like Xena meets Jerry Lewis the medication years LOL

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock

Too funny! And VERY random....

First pic:

71% Eva Longoria
5.gif

66% Mariah Carey
66% Teri Hatcher

People have told me I looked like Eva and Mariah before... but not Teri Hatcher....

BUT then Second pic (in which I obviously look very different than the first):

72% Annette Bening (?!)
70% Emma Watson (Hermione from Harry Potter) (?!?)

and 63 % this lady!
6.gif

nadinegorimer.JPG

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Okay... had to try it ONE more time...

3rd pic:

69% Emmy Rossum
68% Shannon Elizabeth
64% Alyson Hannigan
62% Bette Davis (?!?)

VERY random!!!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
I've tried the site before, but can't remember all of the people suggested with the percentages.

I think I have a familiar looking face or something, because I get stopped all the time by random people who think I look like someone they know or know of. Celebrity-wise, the top three most suggested are 1)Sandra Bullock, 2)Ricki Lake, and 3)Winona Ryder. I once got the Winona comparison from a lady working at a store in the mall. I thanked her and asked her if she wanted to check my bag before leaving!
27.gif
I dunno, I guess I can see a little of all of these famous faces in me at different times. But I just like being me! LOL

ETA: A recent photo of me and my BF for reference: (it was bar night, we are slightly thrashed!)

mrbswithgregandkristen010.jpg

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
I had done this a few days ago... Every face I clicked I was just like WHAT? i look nothing like these people! But this is what the computer thinks:

Camilla Parker Bowles (67%)
Brittany Murphy (64%)
Rachel Hunter (64%)
Courteney Cox (63%)
Sally Field (61%)
Olivia Newton-John (61%)
Shania Twain (60%)
Debra Winger (60%)
Sarah Michelle Gellar (60%)
Christie Turlington (59%)

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
OK, so I did it, and I''m scrolling through 1, 2, 3 and 4 of the look-a-likes and I''m thinking, ok she''s cute, so I look like her? well thats cool. but THEN.... WHAT?? check out numbers 5 and 6!! Sheesh! Now I''m depressed!

1. Ninet Tayeb 74%
1.gif

2. Geena Davis 72%
2.gif

3. Halle Berry 64%
9.gif

4. Anna Nicole Smith 64%
5.gif

THEN.....

5. Lionel Richie 64%
5.gif

6. JOHN GOODMAN 63%
6.gif
!!! What the....???

Oh my gosh, I just lost it when I got to #6!
14.gif

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/27/2006 12:10:35 AM
Author: SuzyQZ
OK, so I did it, and I''m scrolling through 1, 2, 3 and 4 of the look-a-likes and I''m thinking, ok she''s cute, so I look like her? well thats cool. but THEN.... WHAT?? check out numbers 5 and 6!! Sheesh! Now I''m depressed!

1. Ninet Tayeb 74%
1.gif

2. Geena Davis 72%
2.gif

3. Halle Berry 64%
9.gif

4. Anna Nicole Smith 64%
5.gif

THEN.....

5. Lionel Richie 64%
5.gif

6. JOHN GOODMAN 63%
6.gif
!!! What the....???

Oh my gosh, I just lost it when I got to #6!
14.gif
Seriously, how the heck can it be Halle Berry at#3 and go to John Goodman for #6! That''s messed up!!

orangevixen

Shiny_Rock
this is a great confidence booster since i''ve been feeling a little bit insecure lately...geeze, this is a lucky picture...

Jessica Alba 71%
Farrah Fawcett 67%
Jessica Lange 66% - i have no idea who she is
Meryl Streep 62%
Shannen Doherty 62%
Sofia Coppola 62%
Brigitte Bardot 59%
Naomi Watts 59%
Kim Basinger 58%

Kelly Wine.jpg

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got these:

Kate Hudson
Heidi Klum
Britney Spears
Anne Hathaway
Paula Abdul
and random Asian men and women, lol!

Vellllly interesting, ha ha! I have been told I have Britney eyes, and once some drunk guy thought I looked like Minnie Driver, but that''s about it as far as celebrities go, lol!

heatha2006.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/26/2006 1:09:25 PM
Author: jaysonsmom
Kristen Kreuk 70%

I got her too & had NO IDEA who she was. She was my top match ... then: Alyssa Milano (say wha?) Drew Barrymore (kinda right), Scarlett Johansson (which I found VERY flattering - even if it''s not true
31.gif
) ...

I emailed my fiance right away & said - "HEY! I look like HOT GIRLS" -- sweetly he said "You ARE a hot girl" - that''s why I loves him ... smooth liar
2.gif

I''d get a big head but I also matched soccer star David Beckham and writer Chuck Palnuchuk(sp? It''s late)
15.gif

Did anyone else notice that the matches have a similar POSE to your shot? Coincidence? Part of the program? If Jimmy Durante was looking up & to the left would I have matched with him?

Hmmmm.
23.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/28/2006 2:39:57 AM
Author: decodelighted

Date: 4/26/2006 1:09:25 PM
Author: jaysonsmom
Kristen Kreuk 70%

I got her too & had NO IDEA who she was. She was my top match ... then: Alyssa Milano (say wha?) Drew Barrymore (kinda right), Scarlett Johansson (which I found VERY flattering - even if it''s not true
31.gif
) ...

I emailed my fiance right away & said - ''HEY! I look like HOT GIRLS'' -- sweetly he said ''You ARE a hot girl'' - that''s why I loves him ... smooth liar
2.gif

I''d get a big head but I also matched soccer star David Beckham and writer Chuck Palnuchuk(sp? It''s late)
15.gif

Did anyone else notice that the matches have a similar POSE to your shot? Coincidence? Part of the program? If Jimmy Durante was looking up & to the left would I have matched with him?

Hmmmm.
23.gif
Poses...absolutely! I hope that''s why I got a ton of asian male look-alikes, lol! And Kate Hudson and Heidi Klum for me, please! Are you kidding! It was fun though!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results