shape
carat
color
clarity

Who has a higher level of education, you or your spouse?

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Right now he does.

He's got his bachelors in computer science (taken long enough ago to have been pretty close to current computer engineering degrees) but completed all of the masters level courses since he tested out of the lower classes.

I'm catching up though!
I'll have two associate degrees by the end of this school year (one in computer & electrical engineering the other in "other engineering"). Will complete two bachelors degrees a couple of years later (one in computer engineering the other in aeronautical engineering). Plan to keep going to complete at least a masters in aeronautical engineering.

I've already gotten into math classes he never had to take :knockout:

Of course his 40 years of experience in the computer industry means that he knows a lot more than just his degree would imply.

Scorpioanne

Shiny_Rock
I do, I have a BA, BSW and an MSW and DH didn't finish his degree though he has a project management diploma. We make pretty much the same amount of money.

kalomeli

Shiny_Rock
We're both currently just high school graduates, but I'm finishing my B.Sc. (Tech.) and M.Sc. (Tech.) early next year and he's probably graduating a year from now (B.Sc. and M.Sc.). We have the same field of study and minor but different majors (you never guess where we met :lol: :lol: ).

The Finnish higher education systems allows you to study two degrees (Bachelor and Master) at the same time if you were accepted for both of the degrees at the same time, but you have to finish from the lower degree first. That's why I can write my Master's Thesis right now even though I'm not even a Bachelor yet.

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
I do...no degree yet, but 2 years away from getting my BS in business administration. I'll go onto an MBA. DH is in IT, so degree aren't necessary, but he wants the exact same degree so we'll be even. He makes far more money than I do or did (especially since I don't have a job yet).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results