shape
carat
color
clarity

Which TV shows do you miss?

amc80

Ideal_Rock
I am a Friends fanatic, so I would love some new episodes. I also used to watch Ed (about the lawyer-turned-bowling alley owner). It was so witty and entertaining. Any American Dreams fans out there? It was a show that was on about 10 years ago, about a middle class family in Philadelphia (the oldest daughter danced on American Bandstand). It was a great show. I recently got it used on DVD and DH and I have started watching it.

So, which shows do you miss?

katharath

Ideal_Rock
La Femme Nikita. Battlestar Galactica. Buffy the Vampire Slayer. And probably a lot of others, but those three come to mind right away :)

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really really REALLY miss Sex and the City. It went off the air during the time I was in grad school, and I had looked forward to it each and every Sunday. When the show ended, I literally went into a depression of sorts. True story. ::)

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh! And "V", the TV series remake of some old TV movie "The Visitors" about aliens invading. It was only on like one full season. I think it ended abruptly only a few episodes into the second season... no ending, no explanations -- just gone. ;( :nono:

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
ER, Friends, Boy Meets World, Ally McBeal, The Practice

amc80

Ideal_Rock
msop04|1379962330|3525778 said:
I really really REALLY miss Sex and the City. It went off the air during the time I was in grad school, and I had looked forward to it each and every Sunday. When the show ended, I literally went into a depression of sorts. True story. ::)

Same with me and Friends. Thursday night with no Friends? :cry: :cry: :cry:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pushing Daisies. It was fantastic.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Frasier. Buffy, yes. Jericho -- never had a chance & such a good program.

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Double post

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Frasier

Battlestar Galactica

ER

Sex and the City

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A lot. I love good TV and I miss many great (IMO)shows. To name a few in no particular order...

Seinfeld, Gilmore Girls, Friends, Scrubs, Mash, I love Lucy, Mary Tyler Moore, Taxi, ER, Frasier, The Cosby Show, Sex and the City, Freaks and Geeks, My So Called Life, The Odd Couple, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Arrested Development, Six Feet Under, House, Pushing Daisies, The Practice. And many more that I cannot remember right this minute.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Alias
The Hour
Get A Life
The Wire
Pulling

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
amc80|1379961460|3525762 said:
I am a Friends fanatic, so I would love some new episodes. I also used to watch Ed (about the lawyer-turned-bowling alley owner). It was so witty and entertaining. Any American Dreams fans out there? It was a show that was on about 10 years ago, about a middle class family in Philadelphia (the oldest daughter danced on American Bandstand). It was a great show. I recently got it used on DVD and DH and I have started watching it.

I miss these too.

I hate to admit it, but I kind of miss Felicity. My roommates in grad school and I would watch it every week and we were sad when it ended.

The West Wing -- My husband had never seen an episode when it aired originally so we watched them on Netflix a few years ago. LOVE this show.

This was cancelled years ago, but I still miss The Cosby Show. Kind of a weird one to miss but I do. I'm sure there are many others, too.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
mrs jam|1379977389|3525891 said:

YES!

Add me to the Ed and Pushing Daisies groups!

I also loved Friends, Full House, Family Matters, Step by Step, Boy Meets World, Saved by the Bell, Frasier, Wings, Cheers, Cosby, SATC...I know I'm forgetting some!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
La Femme Nikita, Will and Grace, Frasier, the Pretender. Those are pretty much the only tv shows I was fanatical about.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
La Femme Nikita, Will and Grace, Frasier, the Pretender. Those are pretty much the only tv shows I was fanatical about.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
packrat|1379983005|3525955 said:

That would be one that I forgot!!! LOOOOOVED W&G! Oh! Dharma and Greg, too! Loved Jenna Elfman!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh man, I tick JD off SO badly when we watch W&G b/c I know all the lines. Drives him nuts but I can't help it.

TooPatient

Ideal_Rock
Premium
msop04|1379962479|3525779 said:
Oh! And "V", the TV series remake of some old TV movie "The Visitors" about aliens invading. It was only on like one full season. I think it ended abruptly only a few episodes into the second season... no ending, no explanations -- just gone. ;( :nono:

Me too ;(
It had gotten so good! I hate it when they just END and leave stuff hanging.

Frasier, Boy Meets World, Friends, Family Matters, The Nanny, Golden Girls, Designing Women

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Zoe|1379970401|3525848 said:
amc80|1379961460|3525762 said:

I miss these too.

I hate to admit it, but I kind of miss Felicity. My roommates in grad school and I would watch it every week and we were sad when it ended.

The West Wing -- My husband had never seen an episode when it aired originally so we watched them on Netflix a few years ago. LOVE this show.

This was cancelled years ago, but I still miss The Cosby Show. Kind of a weird one to miss but I do. I'm sure there are many others, too.

I kind of miss Felicity too. The first season was my favorite as I always preferred Noel to Ben. Most people I knew went the other way but I thought Noel was the better choice.

Going way back, I kind of miss The Avengers (the one with Diana Rigg) and Hill Street Blues. I'm going to miss Inspector Lewis too now that it's no longer being filmed for Masterpiece Mystery.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Burn Notice
Dexter
Both just ended. My dh and I will miss them.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
amc80|1379964198|3525791 said:
msop04|1379962330|3525778 said:

Same with me and Friends. Thursday night with no Friends? :cry: :cry: :cry:

I feel your pain, amc... we shall mourn our losses together. ::)

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Sex and the City could've gone on forever and ever and I would've been happy with that. Same with Will & Grace. I can't imagine them ever having run out of story lines. Why do actors have to get so restless damnit??

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results