shape
carat
color
clarity

where to get birth certificate?Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Seems that getting a drivers license with a copy of birth certificate isn''t going to happen and i was told to order a new one from the state i was born in...anyone know who to contact and where to start the process!much thanks for the help!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have to get it through vitalrecords.com for the state in which you were born. You need a major credit/debit card to place the order and they'll want you to fax them a LEGIBLE copy of your current driver's license.

Here ya go: http://www.vitalchek.com/

Girlrocks

Brilliant_Rock
I was able to get mine from our local health department even though DH was born in a different state.

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/26/2010 12:29:45 PM
Author: monarch64
You have to get it through vitalrecords.com for the state in which you were born. You need a major credit/debit card to place the order and they''ll want you to fax them a LEGIBLE copy of your current driver''s license.

Here ya go: http://www.vitalchek.com/

I did the same a few years back.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/26/2010 12:38:12 PM
Author: Girlrocks
I was able to get mine from our local health department even though DH was born in a different state.
33.gif

He was born in a different state...what does that have to do with yours? Do you mean HIS was obtainable at your local health department?

The fastest/easiest way I know of to get an original BC is to do it online. But I''m one of those who does EVERYTHING in life online, so that''s just my opinion.

Girlrocks

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/26/2010 12:48:49 PM
Author: monarch64

Date: 3/26/2010 12:38:12 PM
Author: Girlrocks
33.gif

He was born in a different state...what does that have to do with yours? Do you mean HIS was obtainable at your local health department?

The fastest/easiest way I know of to get an original BC is to do it online. But I''m one of those who does EVERYTHING in life online, so that''s just my opinion.
Sorry-I meant both of ours! I was born in MD, he was born in DC, and I was able to get both from our local health department. I needed them right away so that we could get passports on short notice.

reader

Brilliant_Rock
If you go to your local health department, they will have addresses and information of how to obtain your birth certificate from another state.

MissMina

Brilliant_Rock
I just did several searches under different states for
"STATE NAME Birth Certificate" and the instructions for that state were there.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results