color
clarity

Where is Lorelei?

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Has anyone "seen" her? I miss her!
7.gif

If you're reading this, Lorelei, just wanted to let you know that we miss you and are thinking of you. I'm sure am not the only one. Of course, I do not wish to intrude if you're taking a break from PS for personal reasons.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been wondering the same.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for this thread...Coz i have been wondering both about Lorelei and Whitby lately...I miss them too...

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/15/2010 1:36:59 PM
Author: NatyLad
Thank you for this thread...Coz i have been wondering both about Lorelei and Whitby lately...I miss them too...
Whitby is no linger posting on PS but I''ll let her know people are asking about her! I''m not sure if she''s going to come back, but perhaps someday she will! No idea on Lorelei but I''m wondering too!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lorelei is fine. She is very busy. She knows that you all are asking for her. She''ll be back soon. Promise!!!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/15/2010 1:42:25 PM
Author: redrose229

Date: 6/15/2010 1:36:59 PM
Author: NatyLad
Whitby is no linger posting on PS but I''ll let her know people are asking about her! I''m not sure if she''s going to come back, but perhaps someday she will! No idea on Lorelei but I''m wondering too!
Hmmm, I''m not sure if whitby will be back either. Maybe if we nudge
11.gif
and nag
11.gif
her enough!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I miss Lorelei too.

I like Whitby, but she confuses me. Hasn''t she said her grand good bye, then come back, then left, then come back, then left a few times? I can''t keep up with her comings and goings.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/15/2010 5:50:13 PM
Author: TravelingGal
I miss Lorelei too.

I like Whitby, but she confuses me. Hasn''t she said her grand good bye, then come back, then left, then come back, then left a few times? I can''t keep up with her comings and goings.
I''m glad someone else said it because that confuses me too.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I miss Lorelei, but I''m sure she''ll make it back.

I''m not sure Whitby will be back.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/15/2010 5:53:51 PM
Author: fiery

I miss Lorelei too.

I don''t like all the drama. Post or not. Whatever.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/15/2010 6:01:23 PM
Author: Steal

I miss Lorelei too.

I don''t like all the drama. Post or not. Whatever.
Generally, I''m with you Steal. There are many posters I like here, and a few whom I''d miss, but post if you want to and don''t if you don''t. But I could do without the goodbyes and the I''m backs.

I do think it''s considerate if someone posts that they are going to be away for a bit for whatever reason so people don''t "worry". But that''s not the same as a revolving door.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/15/2010 6:04:32 PM

Date: 6/15/2010 6:01:23 PM

I miss Lorelei too.

I like Whitby, but she confuses me. Hasn't she said her grand good bye, then come back, then left, then come back, then left a few times? I can't keep up with her comings and goings.
I'm glad someone else said it because that confuses me too.
I don't like all the drama. Post or not. Whatever.
Generally, I'm with you Steal. There are many posters I like here, and a few whom I'd miss, but post if you want to and don't if you don't. But I could do without the goodbyes and the I'm backs.

I do think it's considerate if someone posts that they are going to be away for a bit for whatever reason so people don't 'worry'. But that's not the same as a revolving door.
9.gif
Are you sure you are not my husband; we are saying the same thing different ways*. I meant that I didn't like the dramatics of goodbye, i'm back, i'm here did you miss me, i'm off, i'm back, posters. You can post or not, don't make it a big deal. I for one don't care and care less when posters are dramatic. Oh and I definitely agree with the highlighted bit, especially if it is a frequent poster.

Edit

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I miss Lorelei too.

Whitby isn''t coming back. And I miss her posts very much.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/15/2010 6:31:06 PM
Author: Maisie

I miss Lorelei too.

Whitby isn''t coming back. And I miss her posts very much.
Hey Maisie, How are you? I had not see you around recently.

I bought an interiors magazine which did a spread on kitchen country chic with gingham and painted furniture and my first thought was your cool wallpaper panelling.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/15/2010 6:36:20 PM

Hey Maisie, How are you? I had not see you around recently.

I bought an interiors magazine which did a spread on kitchen country chic with gingham and painted furniture and my first thought was your cool wallpaper panelling.
I''m fine thanks Steal. Been decorating so not posted much. I am going to post some photos over in F&H. I''m quite proud of my efforts!

Gayletmom

Brilliant_Rock
For those of you who are friendly with Whitby, please tell her we miss her and wish her well. I think of her fondly whenever I put on my grandmother''s charm bracelet!
35.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/15/2010 3:53:08 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Lorelei is fine. She is very busy. She knows that you all are asking for her. She''ll be back soon. Promise!!!
I''m soooooooo happy to hear that Lorelei is fine. Thanks for the update, Kaleigh. I look forward to having Lorelei back.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad to hear Lorelei is fine.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t mind the hi I''ve been gone a while and here''s why and I don''t mind the I''m going to be gone a while and here''s why - but I do prefer the minimalist approach over the dramatic.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
And I thought Lorelei was just not posting until the upgrade was done :)

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/16/2010 12:13:32 AM
Author: CharmyPoo
And I thought Lorelei was just not posting until the upgrade was done :)
No not the case. She''s just got a full plate. As I said before, she will be back soon.. I know she misses you all.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi all!

P - thanks for asking about me and all of you for wondering where I am! No, I am not holding on until the changeover is complete, that has nothing to do with it, just taking a break and I have a sore shoulder which is making typing difficult too. I will be back when my shoulder is better and things calm down a bit!!

Tgal and Steal, I should have posted that I was going to be absent for a bit, that was bad on my part, but I wasn't planning on being away quite so long and things have been so hectic. It was just life intruded - which is no excuse- but then what with my shoulder and one thing and another I meant to check in but didn't. Sorry if I made you worry, it wasn't my intention!

So don't worry everyone, I am fine apart from a painful shoulder and will be back soon!
35.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/16/2010 4:41:28 AM
Author: Lorelei
Hi all!

P - thanks for asking about me and all of you for wondering where I am! No, I am not holding on until the changeover is complete, that has nothing to do with it, just taking a break and I have a sore shoulder which is making typing difficult too. I will be back when my shoulder is better and things calm down a bit!!

Tgal and Steal, I should have posted that I was going to be absent for a bit, that was bad on my part, but I wasn't planning on being away quite so long and things have been so hectic. It was just life intruded - which is no excuse- but then what with my shoulder and one thing and another I meant to check in but didn't. Sorry if I made you worry, it wasn't my intention!

So don't worry everyone, I am fine apart from a painful shoulder and will be back soon!
35.gif
I am sorry your poor shoulder is sore; take care of yourself. Ya know, not having time to post on a forum is a good thing and I hope you are occupied with only nice things.

As for not posting a "I'll be back" (imagine Arnold's accent) we forgive you; just this once....
1237399ifetfs3eq4.gif

(only joking...or am I...
1236085wkxe7kohyk.gif
)

P.S. the girls say broooowwwark
hen.gif
hen.gif
hen.gif

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi all!

Tgal and Steal, I should have posted that I was going to be absent for a bit, that was bad on my part, but I wasn''t planning on being away quite so long and things have been so hectic. It was just life intruded - which is no excuse- but then what with my shoulder and one thing and another I meant to check in but didn''t. Sorry if I made you worry, it wasn''t my intention!

So don''t worry everyone, I am fine apart from a painful shoulder and will be back soon!
35.gif
I''m so glad you posted Lorelei! Take care and be back soon! PS is never the same without you
2.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi all!
So don''t worry everyone, I am fine apart from a painful shoulder and will be back soon!
35.gif
Brit GF....that usually happens when one turns 50.
9.gif

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/16/2010 1:53:58 PM
Author: Dancing Fire

Hi all!

35.gif
Brit GF....that usually happens when one turns 50.
9.gif

She''s not a day over 25
9.gif
12.gif
2.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi all!

Tgal and Steal, I should have posted that I was going to be absent for a bit, that was bad on my part, but I wasn''t planning on being away quite so long and things have been so hectic. It was just life intruded - which is no excuse- but then what with my shoulder and one thing and another I meant to check in but didn''t. Sorry if I made you worry, it wasn''t my intention!

35.gif
Lorelei!! I''m so happy to hear from you!!
36.gif

BUT I''m sorry to hear about your sore shoulder.

I understand you''re very busy.

Hope your shoulder gets better soon. Have a good rest.

Can''t wait to have you back on PS. It''s just sooooo not the same without you!
38.gif

Lula

Ideal_Rock
I found this thread while looking for something else (PS search function is so odd now!). Any updates from Lorelei?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
She's fine. Just very busy with the horses and taking care of the farm. I'll tell her you were asking for her. I'm sure she'll be back soon!!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
lorelei is so helpful on rocky talky.

come back soon (hope your shoulder is behaving)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results