shape
carat
color
clarity

What your face reveals about your health

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
"A heart attack can often be foretold by a subtle bluish-green hue on the forehead. If you have discoloration on your forehead accompanied by heart palpitations, dizziness, shortness of breath, and tingling or pain in your left arm, schedule an appointment with a cardiologist or visit an emergency room, if necessary."

Sooo...if you see something weird, don''t worry. But if you see something weird that''s also accompanied by the signs of a heart attack, call a doctor!

Not trying to poke fun, MP, but that hit my funny bone. That said, I miss my reflexologist like whoa! She would always chide me on eating too fast, not drinking enough water, or whatever I was doing wrong. I''d follow her suggestions, life would be better, and it would hurt a lot less the next time I went in!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
LOL I noticed that part, too. What I thought of about that part was that not too long ago, TGal mentioned her daughter had a blue (or was it green?) tinge to her face at times.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
According to this, I am super healthy! I wish my body realized it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results