shape
carat
color
clarity

what would you do with this kind of money?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
how many carats (tcw) would you have on your fingers? on your whole body?
20.gif

http://www.forbes.com/lists/2006/10/Rank_1.html

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t even comprehend that amount of money. If I won the lottery, I''d want a 2.5-3 carat royal asscher for sure with trap sides! A girl can dream....

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i heard that Oprah was ''only'' something like 200 on that list...makes you really go WOW.

i can''t even comprehend 50 billion or whatever but i can assure you if we were on that list that i''d have MULTIPLE big honking diamonds, not just one!
31.gif

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
I dunno but my DH works for the man ranked at number 158. He''s worth 4.1 billion. DH rides the elevator up with him all the time since they work in the same building. I''ve seen his wife and I don''t recall her sporting a huge rock but I haven''t paid a whole lot of attention. They like to spend their money on art from what I''ve heard.

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/15/2006 7:42:41 PM
Author: Mara
i heard that Oprah was ''only'' something like 200 on that list...makes you really go WOW.

i can''t even comprehend 50 billion or whatever but i can assure you if we were on that list that i''d have MULTIPLE big honking diamonds, not just one!
31.gif
I found Oprah on the list. She''s "only" ranked at 562 and worth a measly 1.2 billion!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
PC sounds like this guy's wife needs an upgrade!!!
5.gif

Greg's employer is in the top 20 ... now if only some of those billions would rub off on us ...
9.gif
I won't hold my breath!!

koko

Shiny_Rock
I''d refer to a favorite quote from another post: "It''s best to follow the Japanese way of not showing everything you own" - Stanley Barrows.

I don''t think having lots of money means you have to flaunt it with huge diamonds, etc.....but it sure would be a fun dilemma to have!!
25.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i''d just wear them around the house!! our heavily guarded mansion in the moon of course!
5.gif

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
Ummmmm.
24.gif
what a nice dream.
I''d want a 2 carat flawless ascher with a perfect cut and accent channel set princess diamonds. Plus the $200k sapphire ring I saw once that made my knees go weak.
2.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/15/2006 7:42:41 PM
Author: Mara

31.gif
yeah Mara...

a 20ct toe ring,on each toe!!!
23.gif
10.gif
but then you only can wear flip flops... LOL

E B

Ideal_Rock
Easy...we wouldn't work (well, we might continue, but it'd just be for fun!). We'd buy a couple homes, a mountain home, a Malibu home, a Cape Cod home...and we'd hang out and "hobby" all day. I'd set my parents up for life. I'd also buy an island for family vacations.

Oh, and we'd upgrade my e-ring to a 3ct D, IF asscher in a solitaire setting. IMO, an asscher that big doesn't need pave.

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Wow ... with just a few or so million off the top of my head I would:

Have a big enough house that all children had their own room with private bathrooms, we would have an excersise room, children would have their own 'family' play room, hubby and I would each have our own hobby room to do whatever with ... We would have an upgrade in SUV, upgrade in Truck, and of course hubby and I would have a two seater convertible for alone time. Each of us including kids would all have 4 wheelers, snow mobiles, and water bikes to play with. We would have a beach house, a mountian house and of course help our families out with housing and transportation needs.

I would love a 2 ct. center diamond ring, 2 ctw diamond earrings, and a 1 ct solitare diamond pendant.

Hubby would want the latest in a sport bike, he'd also would like a touring bike, and of course would love to indulge in some weaponry.

Would love to take our family, and extended family all on a huge trip to have fun and spend time together in some awesome warm weather resort.

I would love to have a maid, and a gardener too if possible.

I would donate and do volunteer work for kids with cancer like "Make a Wish Foundation", I would also have to open up my own lil' jewelry botique and charter in a flight of all my PS Friends once a month to dish with at a catered event!

Hmmm, I could go on and on with the wish list ...
9.gif

ETA: How could I have forgotten the Chef? " Thanks JCrow for brigning me to my senses!
9.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2006 5:17:45 PM
Author: Mrs Darlin Joy
Wow ... with just a few or so million off the top of my head I would:

Have a big enough house that all children had their own room with private bathrooms, we would have an excersise room, children would have their own ''family'' play room, hubby and I would each have our own hobby room to do whatever with ... We would have an upgrade in SUV, upgrade in Truck, and of course hubby and I would have a two seater convertible for alone time. Each of us including kids would all have 4 wheelers, snow mobiles, and water bikes to play with. We would have a beach house, a mountian house and of course help our families out with housing and transportation needs.

I would love a 2 ct. center diamond ring, 2 ctw diamond earrings, and a 1 ct solitare diamond pendant.

Hubby would want the latest in a sport bike, he''d also would like a touring bike, and of course would love to indulge in some weaponry.

Would love to take our family, and extended family all on a huge trip to have fun and spend time together in some awesome warm weather resort.

I would love to have a maid, and a gardener too if possible.

I would donate and do volunteer work for kids with cancer like ''Make a Wish Foundation'', I would also have to open up my own lil'' jewelry botique and charter in a flight of all my PS Friends once a month to dish with at a catered event!

Hmmm, I could go on and on with the wish list ...
9.gif

yours reminded me that i would want a personal chef and personal trainer. and a HUGE HUGE HUGE closet!!

oh- and i''d have a few at LEAST 5 carat rocks/rings.

soon to be hubby wants a plane and a private island. guess we could work on that too.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
As many carats as I could haul around with me. Then I''d hire someone to carry my arms around when they get too heavy with rocks.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results