shape
carat
color
clarity

What toys did you love when you were a kid?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I haven''t read any of the answers cause i wanted to answer w/ out seeing what everyone else wrote.
1.Paper dolls! I loved my paper dolls and would make clothes for them.
2.Pens and paper. I loved to draw and would make graphic novels basically, lots of pictures that made up a story.
3.Stuffed toys. My best friends and I would have tea parties with my stuffed toys.
4.Dolls. I was really into Barbie :) had a few strawberrt shortcake dolls.
5.Board games like checkers.
6.It''s not a toy but my friends and I liked to play in the yard, climb fences etc...

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I loved play doh and had that thing where you could squoosh out the doh through different shaped things and it was cool to make stuff.

I liked connect four but I really stunk at battleship. Monoply got very boring after a while to me...I liked other games better. I liked make believe and pretend things too, and loved to draw and paint and do bead projects, so that is a lot of what I remember doing. Plus I did love to watch tv too, which is not great, but I was really into some shows and when not reading I had the "boob tube" on. (my dad''s nickname for it)

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Hmm, I liked all the girly stuff

my little ponies
care bears
popples
pound puppies
Jem dolls/cartoon
Loved my glo worm-I bought one for my 15 month old which she loves
Collected garbage Pail Kids cards

The great thing about having my daughter is I can be a kid again & play with most of these same toys with her. My husband & I are such dorks we cant wait to buy her a hot wheel & a Power Wheels Barbie Jammin Jeep Wrangler etc.......

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
When I was around 12, I got interested in macrame. I could make anything out of rope. In fact, I had a pretty good business going in my jr high and high school years.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
I LOVED Barbies! I had tons. Other faves were:
-Cabbage Patch Kids
-Smurfs
-Any books
-BMX bike
-Atari

I''m sure I''ll think of a few more!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results