shape
carat
color
clarity

What to wear this afternoon?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
I am meeting my best friend from high school this afternoon for a drink. She is visiting from Israel. It has been almost 40 years :-o [39, actually!] Jeans? Dress? Suggestions appreciated! Thanks!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Jeans and a cute top :)

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Whatever you look and feel great in, of course!! And, some of your best bling!!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m not sure about clothes, but possibly tone down the jewelry (unless you know her financial situation is good).

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
#1 be comfortable
#2 be yourself
#3 have fun!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Where will you be going? I would dress the way people generally do at the venue.

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the suggestions!

We are meeting at the local "Grand Hotel" [yeah, right!] bar in southern NH. Casual is the attire unless there is a wedding or black tie event going on in which case it becomes a mix of formal and jeans!

Guess I'll do the jeans, dark boatneck tee, high heels deal along with my usual RB parure [e-ring, stud earrings, 4-stone pendant - she is a top level corporate attorney as is her husband] and watch. Hope the jeans fit! LOL!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Your outfit sounds perfect! I would do a bit dressier if it was a weekend eve, but you''re spot on for a "meeting for drinks" on Tuesday look.

How nice that you''re seeing each other after all these years!

crystalheart1

Brilliant_Rock
Your outfit sounds perfect , along with the jewelry selection. I would also throw on a Blazer to complete your look

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results